“Excellent Restaurant”

Prego
Ranked #5 of 242 Restaurants in Nusa Dua
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Regarded as a popular Italian Restaurant in Bali, this lively eatery will be the perfect place to bring the entire family for a delicious meal of authentic Italian fare. It will be an inviting space that entices the senses with a colourful decor and the aroma of food being cooked in an open-concept kitchen. From freshly baked bread and pizzas to home-made pasta dishes topped with classic sauces, the entire menu will be filled with tempting options for those in search of a family restaurant in Bali. Even for just a gourmet coffee and dessert or a late night glass of wine, everyone will feel welcome at Prego! There will be a FunDay Family Brunch every Sunday from 11.30 am to 3 pm featured lively activities, entertaining gimmicks, and the island's biggest buffet of authentic Italian cuisine. Our young guests were pampered with dedicated kids' area including private buffet completed with fairy floss and pop-corn appliances. For the active ones, expansive outdoor playground area is set up for them to have more fun, more friends and more excitement. Engaging indoor activities were also presented, such as cupcakes decorating, photo session with Pipo The Squirrel and Play Station games
Reviewed 20 December 2015

My wife and I had dinner here this evening. Atmosphere is pleasant, lots of children but they were well behaved and quiet. Service was friendly, attentive and professional. The food was first class. We were impressed with the complimentary bread - a basket with a loaf of wholemeal bread, hot with crisp crust. My wife had the fettuccine vongole - pasta was very well made and cooked and the vongole were excellent. I had the beef tenderloin, medium rare, and I have to say that it was one of the best beef fillets I have had for some time. It was served with crisped leeks, carrot, asparagus and fries and sauced with a red wine reduction. Wine is expensive in Bali but we had a very acceptable bottle of Del Saso which is a blend of cabernet sauvignon and sangiovese at $78. We drank only half the bottle and left the rest with them to keep for us until tomorrow evening when we go back for a second dinner. Altogether a very good meal and a great dining experience.

1  Thank CharlesMulvey
TheWestinBali, EAM Food and Beverage at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2015

Dear CharlesMulvey,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review on TripAdvisor. It gives us great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the culinary offerings we have at Prego including the quality of its food and beverages. We hope to welcome you again for another memorable dining experience.

Reviewed 13 December 2015

Relaxed atmosphere, great quality seafood platter. Choice is all quality even though its all you can eat. Added bonus is kids had a ball.

Dear Sotiri K,
Thank you for your review and we are delighted to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable dining experience with us at our Prego Family Brunch. We hope to welcome you back for another great dining experience.

Reviewed 28 November 2015

Generally, I try to eat like a local when I travel, but between work and vacation I was in Bali for 4 weeks, and at a certain point, I just needed some Western food. Prego scratched the itch. We had risotto, fish, calamari, and an arugula salad with white wine for two. it was satisfying and tasty. I think we spent around 800,000 rupiah ($60 USD) which is pretty pricey, particularly for Bali, but overall it was worth it and next time I need to scratch that Italian itch, I'd go back.

1  Thank JasperHoliday

Dear JasperHoliday,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor. There is nothing more satisfying than to hear that you enjoyed the culinary offerings we have at Prego. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back during one of your future visits to Bali.

Reviewed 19 November 2015 via mobile

Prego is well know for its Sunday family brunch. I experience the bruunch twice also experience the dinner once. It is a true family fun experience because you will see people cheering, clapping, during dining. First I would like to review its brunch. Food wise is great. Italian based cuisine for sure with touches of specialties station with theme from country in Italy. Perfect concept. Lots of kids activities outdoor and indoor. This makes Prego brunch different from other brunch in Nusa Dua. Service is absolute the most professional and casual easy going people. I love the red nose picture on the wall. Combination between Alex the Chef and Sebastian greeting people to the table just make this restaurant a warm place to come. Second,dinner time. Love the welcoming from Tari the hostess. Nothing is so hard in here. You just flawlessly escorted and get your desired place to dine. I saw several big group dine at the same time but it doesn't make the atmosphere down at all. It even enhance the ambiance because the concept is all about fun. We were served by Hendra the tall guy that evening. He gave us a very professional service and not only that, he seemed like a good seller. He provided us the information about up coming brunch. I just love Prego from all aspect. This is so far the best Italian restaurant compare to others I have been to. I ❤️ Prego

TheWestinBali, EAM F&B at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear Ihand782,

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor in regards to your dining experiences at Prego. We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dining time at Prego in all occasions especially our Sunday Prego Family Brunch. We will share your kind words of appreciation to the entire team especially Chef Alex, Sebastian, Tari and Hendra as they will be more than happy to hear that they had enhanced your dining experience. It is our aim to consistently deliver a high quality service to all our valuable guests such as yourself and we are very delighted to know that we have exceeded your expectations. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again at Prego.

Alexander Dietzsch
EAM, Food & Beverage

Reviewed 17 November 2015

The food was fabulous; the pizzas was soooo amazing.. especially the spaghetti, its freshly cooked when you ordered it. And the great things are, they have plenty choice of dessert.... this is heaven, from local tropical fruit, chocolate fountain, lovely cakes, mars mellow, pudding, ooh never gets enough of those sweets..

The place is so cozy, perfect place for family. Very recommended and surely we'll come back for another brunch at this place.

1  Thank opiebalibuzz
TheWestinBali, EAM F&B at Prego, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear opiebalibuzz,
Thank you for coming to our Prego Family Brunch this month and we appreciate your kind feedback at TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear that you and the family had a great time at our Prego Family Brunch enjoying the food variety we served there especially the dessert selection. We truly appreciate your kind recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back soon again for another fun Sunday at Prego.

Alexander Dietzsch