4,900 results
All reviews zen pool circus team deck restaurant chef de village main bar flying trapeze nightly shows special thanks a la carte restaurant water sports family holiday late breakfast meal times great holiday sports activities pool games interconnecting rooms
Reviewed 1 July 2011

fantastic resort all the staff from the GO's to the wait staff very nice and helpful . just come back from a week with the CHEFS TOOLBOX TEAM all 130 of us . had a ball, a special thank to Anita at the bar love that "monkey juice " very helpful to all of us thanks. CHEERS HOOPS.....

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2011

It's has been 1 week since my return from Bali Club Med… But I just can’t get it out of my mind, I’m thinking about it almost every minute. … I’m definitely going back again soon! This was my first visit to both Bali and Club Med and I have a wonderful experience there! The atmosphere at Club Med is ever friendly, you can simply chat with anyone staying in the Club Med or the staff or GOs! The GOs especially are amazing and friendly, who will greets us everywhere we went or even join us for a lunch/dinner, sharing their personal experience to us=]. Special thanks to GUY (my 1st and only tennis coach for now =p), he is totally amazing and awesome, coaching us (especially me who is tennis beginner) the basic tactics of playing tennis, and I have to say he is very good in his coaching and patient to beginner like me =]. And also thanks to KENNY, who is also the landsport manager and “golf instructor” there, although I didn’t manage to learn golf during my short stay, next time I will! There are so many activities there, and I feel that my 5 days stays is just TOO short.

I totally miss the daily chill-out at the pool bar, the music, the chatting with the GOs, it’s ever so relaxing. Thanks Guy and Kenny! For all the chatting and sharing of experience! Nice knowing you all, hope that we will still keep in contact and I will be back soon = ]

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2011

My wife and I just spent 5 days in Club med bali for our honeymoon. It's a wonderful place, and all the G.O. are very enthusiastic and friendly. There are so many shows and sports in Club med that my wife and I feel very enriched every day. Whenever we need help, the G.O. will be there to help us. For example, Zhao Qing Kevin is a very warm-hearted person, and Nicole Hsieh is a very enthusiastic and friendly girl.

Club med, what a fantastic place, we will be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2011

This holiday started on an extremely positive note. Due to personal circumstances, I was unable to travel with my family and caught a flight later in the day to Bali which meant I arrived at 11pm separately from them and different from my arrangement with Club Med.

Nevertheless, there was, unexpectedly, a Club Med Representative at the airport to take me back to the resort. My wife had explained during the day what had happened and Club Med was very obliging in retrieving me from the airport. A++

The resort is well laid out and the feel is very relaxed. Unlike Lindeman Island, the GO team are not so forward. They are friendly and personable but seem to engage less. I don't see this as a detriment, but rather different.

Both restaurants - the buffet and a la carte - are awesome. Service overall is friendly and efficient, and everyone looks relaxed looking after you. Poolside service is much appreciated.

Personal thanks goes to a couple of people in particular:

Gareth who averted a potential tantrum problem with my toddler James.
Nico, who my father-in-law thought had a great 'rear-view'.
Otka who gave our children the same care and attention that we would.
Jodie who Tom loved after getting another 'metal'. He really started to come out of his shell on this holiday.
Asra(sp?) who took my wife snorkelling most days.

All in all, a most satisfying holiday and we are sure to return, after positive experiences both at Club Med Bali and Club Med Lindeman Island.

Club Med is what a holiday should be. Although it can feel expensive to pay upfront, the attraction of being able to turn up and switch off to everything, is a compelling picture.

The only problem we had was that my oldest son was inconsolable when he noticed us packing his suitcase to go home...

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Anita at the bar is fabulous and will look out for you if you are going solo, as will all the other Australian GOs. There were not enough of the Aussie GOs when i was there but those that were there were just fantastic. Also Oliver was very sympathic to a solo visitor and Sri always gave me a smile. Make sure your flight is certain before leaving and don't get caught with a 12 hour wait for a last minute change in flights.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo