Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$122
US$277
US$206
Agoda.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$89
Agoda.com
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$70
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$142
Agoda.com
Prama Sanur Beach Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$74
Priceline
The Samata(Sanur)
US$182
US$169
Kembali Lagi Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$222
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsfish pondbring breakfasttoilet and showersmall kitchenwater pressurethe main roadceiling fandining tableexcellent locationhome away from homeairport pickupbanana pancakescleaned dailystayed longernasi gorengtucked awaya great stay
Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 10 night but would like to stay longer. Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked for the next week. So this is a popular place to stay. Value for money. Nice pool area. Lovely garden. Next time would like to stay here again. I had a standard room which means you stay in a traditional balinese house with 2 rooms in it. If you have noisy neighbors in the other room it's less comfortable.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

We only had 2 nights here but we were very satisfied with the room, food and service. Peaceful place and relaxing environment with lots of greenery. Easy walking distance to cafes, shops and beach. Recommend. ..............,,,,.............................,,,,,,..................,,,................................................................

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenny l
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I stayed only one night in Hotel Jati but I wish I could stay more. I couldn’t find much time to explore hotel grounds but it was consisting of bungalows in a big garden full of flowers and trees. I also noticed a pool but I didn’t swim in it. My room was quite spacious and comfortable. It was clean and neatly decorated. There was a fridge and free bottles of water in it. Instead of shower, there was a bathtub in bathroom. The breakfast was served in the porch in front of the bungalow. You can choose from several options in the menu. Hotel is on the main street of Sanur Beach and there were lots of shops and restaurants around. Beach was just 5 minutes away on foot. With its price and service provided Hotel Jati is a convenient place to stay in Sanur Beach.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Corto_Turco
Reviewed 27 March 2016

We stayed there for 3 nights. The first day was the "day of silence" where you cannot leave your hotel so the nice pool was a good place to stay. Our room was good and clean also the bathroom could have been nicer. Breakfast was served on our terrace and was the regular pancake you get in Bali. Owner was nice and helpful. When we ordered a driver for a day tour we felt ripped off as the price (600k) was way too much - we had other tours later for 350k. The driver was an old guy that wasn't even aware of where to drive so we showed him the way with Maps.me twice after our 3rd U-turn. It would have been also nice to tell us before about the day of silence but luckily we knew about it in advance.
You should definitely check out the beach which is in walking distance as it is really nice water and not many people there.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Clemens L
Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

I and my wife were looking for a Balinese style architecture concept hotel which located near the beach and close to restaurants & shops. Luckily we found Hotel Jati and Home Stay for our weekend escape last week. The hotel was very homey with lush tropical garden. It is 5 minutes walk to the beach. And it's also 7 minutes walk to the Hardys mall and a lot of restaurants within walking distance including Grocer & Grind, Made's Kitchen and Cafe Batujimbar. For the price we paid, it was definitely worth it. Clean room, good breakfast, helpful staff and perfect location. Will be back here for our next weekend escape with more family member.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple