“Really nice restaurant ”
Review of Mona Lisa Cafe

Mona Lisa Cafe
Ranked #35 of 497 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Dined here tonight and had a really nice meal, I had the Rendang and my husband had chicken curry, his was superb and whilst mine was really nice the beef was a little tough, it could have done with a bit more cooking. We shared on entree and had 3 drinks each, mine vodka with mix and the bill was just over $40, a very nice place and the complimentary bruschetta was lovely. Will definitely go back before we leave.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,710)

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Another enjoyable dinner at Mona Lisa. The food is always fresh and enjoyable it never disappoints. The price is right with a nice ambience

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My wife and I ate here three times in the four nights we stayed in Sanur. Having stayed here before this where we headed on our first night and it did not disappoint. My wife is gluten intolerant and had not trouble with the food here. The staff take care in their work and look after you but are not intrusive at all. In short we like this place.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We always go to brekkie here when in Sanur - their poached and boiled eggs are done to perfection and the fresh hollandaise is so good.
Still on my list of places to visit each trip.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This place has great food for breakfast and lunches we ate here most days.
The breakfast is on of the best quality around and cheap, don’t include breakfast in your hotel stay eat here, full American style breakfast 48k.
It’s a great lunch location as well, the only meal I had that wasn’t great was the grill sensation, a mix of skewered meats covered in a average bottle style BBQ sauce all of the food tasted the same..still edible but very bland.
Everything else good.