Puri Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$123
Agoda.com
Prime Plaza Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$133
US$294
US$217
Fairmont.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$459
US$161
Hotels.com
Mercure Resort Sanur(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$90
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$143
The Samata(Sanur)
US$162
US$149
Swiss-Belresort Watu Jimbar(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$75
Agoda.com
Kembali Lagi Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Griya Santrian(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$150
Priceline
1,083 results
All reviewslagoon access roomfamily duplexduplex roomindonesian foodbeach clubnice hotelegg stationhardy's supermarketboutique hotelcentral locationpool sideprivate poolwelcome drinkstayed here for nightsreception areabreakfast was includedsanur area
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Room was very nice, we had the swim up room which was great, could of had more sun but was good. Problem being on bottom floor first night someone was sick over balcony which landed on ours but was cleaned up quickly. Breakfast was average but no bacon!!!!

1  Thank Colleen K
Reviewed 22 October 2017

We were staying with friends and one of them got sick, so rather than get sick ourselves we booked a room here for the night (very last minute, at 8pm at night), they weren't expecting us, so our room wasn't ready, but they were very apologetic, and cleaned and made it up for us very quickly.

The bed was a little hard, and the room was basic, but for the price and the cleanliness I was very happy.

The breakfast looked nice, a small selection, beef bacon, but still an egg station etc. Didn't get to try it out, as we were leaving early.

My husband left behind his wallet, and the hotel What's App'd us to let us know, which I thought was amazing service, if they had texted or emailed I might not have realised until we got home, and my husband hadn't even realised it was missing at this stage. We are very grateful to the cleaning and reception staff!

Oh and the pool looked lovely, but we didn't get a chance to swim.

1  Thank cocktailtravellers
Reviewed 20 October 2017

We had a short layover in Sanur before venturing out to the islands and stayed here for 2 nights. A much bigger hotel than what my wife and I would normally book, however we were really happy with our time here. Its in a great location on the main road, right next to Hardy’s which im sure for people staying for a longer duration would be really handy. Given the location and size of the hotel I was worried it would be really noisy, however I couldn’t hear a thing other than light footsteps on the floor above us which can be expected.

The room was lovely and clean and very spacious, air conditioner worked very well and the little balcony overlooking the pool is a nice touch. Buffet breakfast each morning was excellent, a great range of breakfast options all-inclusive in the room price. The drink on arrival was the best I’ve had, room service and all other service was prompt. To be honest we couldn't really fault anything, especially given the very reasonable per night cost for the room.

1  Thank JFizz89
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I tried only the restaurant that located near to the street. We got some pizza and cocktails. The taste was so good. Delicious. And good ambience, we had a plant roof over our head. And we got some discount also from the Supervisor Bar. Thank you.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Asa A
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This place is nice and quaet. Lot of oldery people from Europe. Staff service is fast and welcoming. Breakfast is fine and coffy tastes good if we compare with other hotels where I have been in Bali. BUT I was very dissapointed with wifi slowliness. It took ages. It was hard to browse just to find fun places around. Hope they improve.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends