Kembali Lagi Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$142
US$379
US$206
Agoda.com
Sudamala Suites & Villas(Sanur)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$163
US$138
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

I booked 2 nights but extend 5 nights because I felt comfortable and chilling in this place .
1) The receptionist Ira helped me a lot (I was cheated by some of the local and had some trouble of SIM card) in the beginning ) and we also went to the festival in Sanur together, tasted nice food and she told me the tips to bargain as well .
2) I met many nice friends from different and traveled together eventually. This hostel is the best choice to meet people when you come to bali.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Friendlyblackcat
Reviewed 4 September 2015

A shared dorm with common bathroom for everyone to use. Completely for backpackers at a very nominal charge. While we stayed only for 2 days, we met ppl who have been staying for weeks and have even more time to go!
Dorm beds, rooms and common area like the pool were nice and clean. The bathroom as expected not very clean, after all its a common bathroom and hence so!
Although while booking we had got a map to reach the place, we found it a little difficult to reach the hostel as we had landed rather late in the night.
At the price of the offering its true value for money!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is a really homely hostel with an amazing vibe. The lady who runs it pulls out all the stops to make sure you have a great stay! She also helps with you onward journey. The hostel is clean and has a nice small pool to cool down after trips out. There is free fast WiFi and the cheapest food place ever across the main road where you can eat for as little as 7,000rp. Sanur is a very relaxed quiet place and a good place to base. Sanur is not known for its nightlife however but just for chilling by the beach. I will certainly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sizzler654
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

I really liked this hostel. Normally I was planning to stay only for two days but in the end I ended up staying for 8 days. Easy transfer from airport and easy to get to all other places in bali. The people were really nice!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Koen M
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

This was my first stop in Indonesia and it was a nice hostel to start in. Cheap and very friendly, good communal area and social vibe. Nice little pool too. Unfortunately Sanur is more of a family and couples place rather than a backpacker place. But this turned out good as a big group of us decided to go over to the Gili islands together.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo