Kembali Lagi Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$142
US$282
US$206
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Lovely backpacker hostel in Sanur, fairly close to the beach and night life. Mia, the owner and her sister are very helpful, they will sort you out whatever you need.I have stayed here three times in one and a half year and just good things i experienced. It is a backpacker place, you can meet many like minded young people here. If you like diving, you will get discount from the nearby dive center if you are a pineapple guest

Stayed: December 2015
2  Thank Akos H
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I love this hostel! I stayed here for about a month in november/december, and I met so many wonderful people there that I'm still in contact with. The local bar (Linga Longa) is in walking distance. I will definitily visit BP again if I'm ever in Bali.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gina M
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I booked for 2 nights and before I wanted to go to bed the first night (new years eve) I checked the mattress with the flashlight on my smartphone and I saw bedbugs walking all over the mattress. I went to the communal area and sat at the table and didn't get any sleep at all, because I didn't want the bedbugs to get all over me. Later in the morning, when I got back to my room I discovered that I had put some clothes on the bed earlier and that my backpack was next to the bed on the ground. I made sure to check all my stuff and decided to empty my whole backpack and bring my stuff to the laundry, when I found out there were more bedbugs running over my backpack and sarong. I went to the hostel owner to ask for a refund cause I didn't sleep all night and didn't want to stay at the place any longer. But the lady got very agressive. She yelled at me, called me a liar and told me that she wasn't giving me any money back. She also yelled that I had to proof to her that the bedbugs were real and that I had to catch one for her and show her. But bedbugs are very good at hiding and don't show themselves during the day. The lady treated me awfully and just walked away without taking the problem seriously. She just yelled that I should get out of the hostel and that I wasn't getting any money back of the two nights. I felt so sad and still feel like she doesn't treat me well at all. I'm so disappointed and I really want my money back, because she's not providing me the service I paid for. Later on, when I got back from the laundry, I saw a bedbug walking over my backpack. I caught it with a tissue and went downstairs to show to the owner. I waited really long for her and when she finally showed up she ignored me and went outside. The assistent of the owner also came outside and refused to speak with me and she refused to take a look at the bedbug I was holding in the piece of paper in my hand and she sneered at me that it was just an insect from outside and that she was completely done with me and didn't want to talk to me. Service is VERY VERY BAD. And the people are very UNFRIENDLY. Never going to come back in here again. You should visit them if you prefer a rash and bedbug bites though. Very disappointing stay at this hostel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
12  Thank Houda B
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend really enjoyed this hostel. Staff were great. Was easy to talk to everyone here, film area was great, pool was good to cool off. You can walk everywhere as its good location but Sanur was about boring anyway, not a lot to do or see. Bed was comfy only downside is air con is put on only in evening till morning and not even that strong so when we arrived at 3pm after travelling non stop for 2 days all we wanted was to sleep and it was just too hot. Showers weren't the best but I've been in worse across Asia. Wifi was on/off every ten minutes too.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daisetanner
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights. The location is walking distance to everything in Sanur but in saying that the beach is certainly a solid 20 minutes away, not the 10 minutes that has been advertised elsewhere. Breakfast isn't included but there's a large communal kitchen that's more than apt for hostel goers to prepare their own breakfast. Free water is also provided which is much appreciated.

Hostel was good and social, a good way for solo travellers to meet people. Stayed in the fan dorm and it was more than adequate. Would stay here again

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends