US$315
US$283
US$126
US$140
Kembali Lagi Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

The Pavilions Bali(Sanur)
US$223
US$221
US$205
Kejora Suites(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$146
Sindu Guest House(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$20
Hostelworld.com
US$190
Orbitz.com
Prime Plaza Suites Sanur - Bali(Sanur)(Great Value!)
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

I went here in Nov 2014 for my first solo backpack overseas, I know it's an overdue review. Sorry. The hostel staffs are very friendly. Not hard to find. They have a nice pool too. Sanur beach is walking distance anyway. They also have loads of movies you can enjoy if you want a lazy day. Backpacker's home in the heart of Sanur. Thanks for a great stay.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Korikokok
Reviewed 3 April 2016

WARNING: closed until April 11th 2016 for thorough cleaning.

This hostel has everything you need as a backpacker and a bit more.
The rooms are clean and have air-con, there's free water, coffee and tea and a communal kitchen, equipped enough to cook simple meals. There's a pool, a free storage area and 2 hangouts to chill or watch tv.

It's a 5 minute walk from the beach and anything else you could need is in the vicinity.

The staff is friendly and happy to help out on anything you need.
At the moment they are having problems with bedbugs, reason for closing it down and cleaning it thoroughly. I personally had no problem in a week's stay.

Would be happy to come back here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Fenna v
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Lovely backpacker hostel in Sanur, fairly close to the beach and night life. Mia, the owner and her sister are very helpful, they will sort you out whatever you need.I have stayed here three times in one and a half year and just good things i experienced. It is a backpacker place, you can meet many like minded young people here. If you like diving, you will get discount from the nearby dive center if you are a pineapple guest

Stayed: December 2015
2  Thank Akos H
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I love this hostel! I stayed here for about a month in november/december, and I met so many wonderful people there that I'm still in contact with. The local bar (Linga Longa) is in walking distance. I will definitily visit BP again if I'm ever in Bali.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Gina M
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I booked for 2 nights and before I wanted to go to bed the first night (new years eve) I checked the mattress with the flashlight on my smartphone and I saw bedbugs walking all over the mattress. I went to the communal area and sat at the table and didn't get any sleep at all, because I didn't want the bedbugs to get all over me. Later in the morning, when I got back to my room I discovered that I had put some clothes on the bed earlier and that my backpack was next to the bed on the ground. I made sure to check all my stuff and decided to empty my whole backpack and bring my stuff to the laundry, when I found out there were more bedbugs running over my backpack and sarong. I went to the hostel owner to ask for a refund cause I didn't sleep all night and didn't want to stay at the place any longer. But the lady got very agressive. She yelled at me, called me a liar and told me that she wasn't giving me any money back. She also yelled that I had to proof to her that the bedbugs were real and that I had to catch one for her and show her. But bedbugs are very good at hiding and don't show themselves during the day. The lady treated me awfully and just walked away without taking the problem seriously. She just yelled that I should get out of the hostel and that I wasn't getting any money back of the two nights. I felt so sad and still feel like she doesn't treat me well at all. I'm so disappointed and I really want my money back, because she's not providing me the service I paid for. Later on, when I got back from the laundry, I saw a bedbug walking over my backpack. I caught it with a tissue and went downstairs to show to the owner. I waited really long for her and when she finally showed up she ignored me and went outside. The assistent of the owner also came outside and refused to speak with me and she refused to take a look at the bedbug I was holding in the piece of paper in my hand and she sneered at me that it was just an insect from outside and that she was completely done with me and didn't want to talk to me. Service is VERY VERY BAD. And the people are very UNFRIENDLY. Never going to come back in here again. You should visit them if you prefer a rash and bedbug bites though. Very disappointing stay at this hostel.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo