Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
Booking.comUS$26
TravelocityUS$22
eDreamsUS$26
1,033 results
All reviews great hotel spacious room air con great pool bali ketut massage kuta
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for four days with my two sisters, and we loved it! Had no complaints at all. The staff were extremely helpful and so nice. The hotel room was very clean and brand new furnishing. The breakfast and dinner was also great, had a good variety of options. Pool was very clean, no bugs or anything floating in it. Did not see any bugs the whole time we stayed. There are some restaurants around the hotel, but most of the tourist area is in Kuta, which is maybe a 15 mins taxi ride. There is a massage parlor right next to the hotel that is very cheap if you are interested in that. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Sanur area.

Date of stay: May 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lism28
TAKSU_SANUR, Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Lism 28,

Thank you for this wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We are happy that you found your stay with us up to your expectations.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Place is fairly new. I took the Junior Suite, very roomy, clean and and presented well. Comfy bed. Staff very nice, most have good English if you need that. Pool and surrounds well presented, wifi worked fine, computers available in foyer. Several eateries just outside if you don't fancy the restaurant (which I though was fine, not a huge range but the food was good). Plenty cafes and bars just down the road if you don't want to head to the Sanur main street. I extended my stay, I feel it's a good location if you're not after the hectic environment of Kuta or the like. 15 min walk to beach or a couple mins in a cab. Very happy with the place for the price.

Room tip: Pay for a suite if you've got the money, the feeling of being in a large room is outstanding.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Matt J

Dear Matt J,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Absolutely loved this place! Came and stayed here for a week with my mum and don't regret it. It was my birthday whilst i was here, the cleaning staff found my cards on the bed so made a birthday bunny for me with the towels and arranged the cards beautifully on the bed for me. Later on that day the staff then turned up at my room with a cake and sang happy birthday to me! have never come across this in any other hotel before and was amazing! stayed in the junior suite with a balcony, was a brilliant room, very spacious with a huge bed in the middle! The swimming pool was lovely and there were sun lounges we could use. Good wifi all through the hotel, staff were very helpful and gave me transport to my next hotel in Kuta. Hotel isnt too far from the beach and there are some brilliant restaurants around. Will definitely stay here again the next time i'm in bali!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 252sophieg

Dear Sophie G,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Really nice new hotel, friendly staff, nice swimming pool.
There are a lot of hotel options in Sanur. I guess this one has the disadvantage that it is not on the beach, but the staff are very well trained and try hard to make your stay great.
I had a great time. It is only 10-15 minutes walk to the beach. Good food options / restaurants close by. I would go back

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Ben V
TAKSU_SANUR, Manager at Taksu Sanur Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Dear Ben V,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We were somewhat disillusioned with our previous hotels, the Puri Sentrian and most recently the Prama Sanur Beach. I mention both these two hotels to illustrate the extra star rating we were comparing this hotel with. On street view, we almost didn't go and look, but we weren't doing anything else so got over our initial unfortunate impression. So glad we did. No problem at all to show us the rooms, very pleasant staff. Great rooms, smallish but clean well designed infinity pool and pleasant staff. All for well under half what we have paid in both the former hotels. Bravo!

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank womblewa