“Good italian place”
Review of Bella Italia Sanur

Bella Italia Sanur
Ranked #28 of 527 Restaurants in Sanur
Price range: US$3 - US$21
Description: Our mission is to be a full service family Italian restaurant that offering affordable high quality Italian cuisine inspired by authentic family recipes. Our goal is provide to our customers with an entire dining experience that exceed their expectations on every visit. Our friendly staff are always here for gives you a warmly welcome and a good service. All Our Italian menu is second to none as evidenced by the reviews.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This is located in Sanur area..
nice italian restaurant. I tried the pizza, pepperoni Pizza. It was great. Good size also. Price wise is okay. Service great, like the place and food. Sure will be back when am in Sanur.

Date of visit: August 2017
Bella_Italia_Sanur, Direttore at Bella Italia Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Hello Dkhrisna

Thank you for visiting I look forward to the next

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

What a find! "THE" best Italian feed in Bali!
Just walking down the street and was accosted by the smell of a pizza cooking and that was it, once seated we were given a huge menu with a fabulous selection of food (even Gluten Free) ... We all are arguing over who had the best meal ..Pizza, Spaggetti Bolognaise, Tortellini and a Scallopini .. couldn't fault service or taste .... Thank you we shall be back!

Hello Shelly H

First of all I want to thank you for visiting us.
About eating we are always here to be able to improve.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

After days of rice and Balinese food, we wanted a good pizza. We found it at Bella Italia.
I ate that pizza in 3 minutes...it was good.
The hospitality was good and the proprietary spent few words with us, it has been a pleasure.

Hello Stefano G

Thanks for visit.
I'm really glad to read this review,see you next visit

by Mamager

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Walked past this hotel the first few nights during our stay in Sanur but decided to give it a go one evening. The place is owned and run by Italians so as authentic as it can get. The restaurant is nice and clean with indoor as well as outdoor tables.

I had the Pasta Arabiata the first night and pizza the other 2 nights. All food was excellent, particularly the pizza. I would go as far as to say the food was better here than at the majority of the restaurants we dined at in Rome earlier this year.

I think the fact we went 3 times says it all. An added bonus is that the wifi here is much faster than anywhere else we experienced during our stay. During our final visit the owner even gave us a complimentary shot of limoncello.

Hello Rupen S

This is a success compared to Rome about eating.
You visit me 3 time perfetto,and limoncello is complimentary for everyone

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I had dinner here with my partner as we were craving for an italian delicacies and were so starving at that time. We ordered their Caesar salad and a gnocchi menu with tomato sauce (I really forgot the name). It was okay, the Caesar salad had too much dressing on it and for my partner's gnocchi was taste alright. A bit pricey for only 2 menus that we had that night.

Date of visit: July 2017
Bella_Italia_Sanur, Direttore at Bella Italia Sanur, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Hello TheLadyAndy

Thanks for visit.
I would like to give you some advice next time ,if you want more correct write the name
and than the review look like much better.
About the prices we have a menu everything about it

By Manager