All reviews pool area yoga teacher training beautiful oasis monkey forest twin room peaceful location nice pool tea and coffee restaurants and shops away from the hustle and bustle wonderful stay the river central ubud stayed for nights massage gardenia spa
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely stunning and tranquil, the grounds and the view overlooking the pool from the cafe is picturesque, there are no other words for it. The staff are fantastic and always smiling. There breakfasts are beautiful. I can't fault it!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017

This gorgeous little homestay offers tremendous value for money. Rooms are clean and well equipped, with large bathrooms and hot water.
The pool area is pure magic and breakfasts are tasty. My only regret is that they didn't offer poolside snacks and beverages during the day.

Room Tip: the villas are incredible!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chantal_dunbar
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

A jewel in the streets of Ubud! Nestled down a side street this spa is in a sensational and peaceful location. The entrance similar to the typical Ubud spa until you walk through traditional Indonesian architecture, down steps lined with gorgeous greenery passed a tranquil pool and into bliss. Enjoy a massage with the sound of river water trickling by and calming music. We enjoyed a neck back and shoulder massage with on point pressure and attention where needed. Topped off with complementary cold ginger juice and fresh fruit - a fabulous touch to an already blissful experience. We're already planning our next visit!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I spent two weeks at Narasoma, for a yoga teacher training. All 20 of us were located in the block which houses a number of twin rooms, plus the yoga shala. Our rooms were basic, but clean and functional. The beds are not overly comfortable, but you get over that after a couple of nights! Each room opens out onto a communal balcony, which was lovely.

The hotel has wifi, but it does not work well away from the main reception area (unless it has changed since I was there). Also, each time you want to use the wifi, you have to re-enter the password!

The yoga shala was lovely, open at the sides but sheltered even in rain.

The location is great... right in the centre of Ubud, but somehow manages to be quiet and peaceful anyway.

There are some chalet-style accommodations also, but I did not get to experience those.

The little cafe onsite does some great basic food, and the massages are AMAZING! Get one!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Claire L
Reviewed 20 November 2016

I stayed for 5 nights in late August and enjoyed everyone before heading off to a wellness retreat.

Gorgeous room and the breakfasts were amazing - those banana pancakes were something special.

Loved the pool and gardens, the spa treatments were incredible especially for their price point.

I have just emailed Narasoma again as I am hoping to take my daughter and grandson there for a break next Jan.

Close to restaurants and shops but tucked away down a quiet lane.

it was Perfect.

TC

Room Tip: I had a room on the top floor (3rd) and to my knowledge there were no lifts. Staff carried bags but may be an issue climbing the stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo