We were lucky enough to stay at both Awang Awang and Beji villas in late December, 2011. It is a heavenly location with lush forest surrounding the villas with a stream and waterfall below. Awang Awang felt so prestigious that we felt like royalty from the moment we walked in. Delicious meals were delivered from the restaurant and were extremely good value. The staff waited on us again like we were royalty, always with a smile and nothing was too much trouble. The drive to Ubud is extremely picturesque and staff members were more than happy to escort us on photography expeditions to the village and rice paddies. It was always so nice to return to the villa though and relax in the pool or stretch out on a day bed or enjoy the outdoor shower or watch TV or read a book or enjoy the free wifi!!! We would totally recommend the villas to anyone and would love to return again one day. Thanks to Ann for her flexibility and help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nurture body and soul in a luxury villa.A choice of 1 , 2 ,4 or 5 bedroomed villas Situated ten minutes drive from Ubud, the cultural centre of Bali, overlooking the sacred Petanu River and lush tropical jungle. It is designed according to ancient traditions. 14 Staff include a masseuse, chef, and driver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa Awang Awang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Awang Awang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Awang Awang Ubud, Bali