Stayed here for severeal night. Guesthouse is a little out of town and not accessible by car. So it`s a 15min walk to the restaurants etc. Location is in the middle of rice paddies and you can just stroll through the paddies - wonderful! The rooms are nice, as was the breakfast. Very helfpful staff! Only drawback were some flies, which haven been in the rooms only one night. Never find out where they came from. Yes, they dont`s have wifi, AC or a pool ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali