10 minutes wending up and around a well-trodden, motor bike path into the paddy fields is Sawah Sunrise. We had a spacious fan-cooled room with a nice tiled ensuite and our own terrace into the garden. So nice to be in amongst it after the sanitary modern hotel on the coast. The breakfast was great, the environment serene and all in all a great find within easy wallking distance of Ubud back down the path or meander further up the rice paddy walk to check out a couple of art galleries, a couple of restaurants dotted along the way and the traditional farming lifestyle, We organised a day trip with their driver and transport to the airport at 5.15 when it was time to go home - all so easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali