I Love Sawah Sunrise, this place located at the midle of the rice field and only 10 minutes walk to ubud Palace, hosted by Wayan and Mary soo helpfull and nice couple and also the staff realy nice too !! The breakfast very good and Fresh. The view from my room realy beautifull with the rice field view :), and also the garden realy pretty with any kind of flowers. about the rooster you need ear plug or you can ask the staff , this place close with Organik Restaurant also famous rice field walk in Ubud. any way I Love this place and enjoyed stay in Sawah Sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast is a beautiful home located in central Ubud village. Our tranquil garden accommodation, set amid centuries-old cultivated rice fields, is off the beaten path yet still an easy 10 minute walk from all Ubud attractions: restaurants, museums, temples, spas, the traditional market and royal palace. Each of our 4 guest rooms offers stunning views, en-suite bath with hot water, and private balcony for relaxing to the sights and sounds of Balinese farming life.Sawah Sunrise is a "secret garden" in Ubud's tourist center, with all amenities and luxuries within reach. Our Balinese host family will welcome you and assist with all of your holiday needs: tours, rentals, transportation and special requests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawah Sunrise Bed And Breakfast
- Sawah Sunrise Hotel Ubud
- Sawah Sunrise Bed & Breakfast Ubud, Bali