“great and really romantic "honeymoon" villas”

Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat
Ranked #4 of 609 Speciality Lodging in Ubud
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We had a great stay at Bidadari Private Villas. Fantastic location, and a great and really "private" Villa. Beautiful swimmingpool, great food and very nice and friendly service from all the staff. As mentioned by other people, it's hard to capture the beauty and vibe of this place with photos. You really have to experience it yourself. This is definitely a great and really romantic "honeymoon" resort. Nice extra is the free shuttle service to Ubud, (and you can call the reception anytime for a return drive), and the "afternoon coffee". Thank you so much for this great experience and hopefully "tot ziens"! Best regards, Tomas and Claire

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TomasdeGraaf_78
BidadariGM, General Manager at Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi TomasdeGraaf_78
Thank you for your great review it was lovely to have you stay and we are thrilled you enjoyed it all.
We hope very much that you come to visit us again.
Warm regards and best wishes Rana & the family @ Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I visited Bidadari for my birthday weekend. I went by myself. First the villas are absolutely beautiful. They are also sexy especially with the outside bathroom and I would love to go back for my honey moon. (when I find my husband). I had my own private pool and the villas are hidden in deep forestry and landscape. The villas are clean and well kept. There were no mosquitos and it was a relaxing experience. I went to the spa. TWICE. because it was by the river and even more relaxing. It was just a wonderful all round trip. Nothing beats the staff though, who knew I was by myself and took the time to talk to me and make me comfortable. I also got a nice gift when I was leaving. They baked me a surprise cake for my birthday and had a little party for me :) it made me happy.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Gracepettagaye
BidadariGM, General Manager at Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Gracepettagaye
How wonderful to come to us for your birthday we are thrilled you really enjoyed it. We are glad you loved the villa and how fantastic one day ( when you find your husband ) to have your honeymoon with us. We all loved meeting you and sharing your birthday and we hope you return to us soon .
Warm regards and best wishes Rana & the family @ Bidadari Private Villas and Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Bidadari after spending a week in Seminyak and were stunned at the beauty of this place, the villas are spread out down the steps towards the river and are so private we rarely saw anyone else, as much as this place is hands down the most beautiful place we stayed what makes it even more magical is the staff who work there, nothing is to much trouble and you are really made to feel like royalty for the time you stay here, they are a credit to Mr Rana, with free afternoon tea daily if you book direct with the hotel and a 60 minute massage which was incredible, when we left we were presented with a small balinese wooden statue to remember Bidadari by and a fruit and cookie basket for our journey to our next destination, they also lined up to wave us off which was the final personal touch, if you are reading this unsure of whether to book then let me tell you you won't regret it absolutely outstanding!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Kathrine T
What a beautiful review thank you so much. Fantastic to hear you loved the villas and also for mention our Family / Team. We all enjoy our guests and love to look after them.
And you are correct if guests book direct with us we always throw in some extra benefits to make your stay even more special . Thank you for recommending us and we really look forward to see you again
Warm Regards and best wishes Rana & the family@ Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Fully satisfied of the experience at bidadari resort, its was amazing in every way , breakfast + lunch + dinner and the serving were excellent , they surprised me with a birthday cake ! At my arrival to the resort .
Super Clean villa , super clean food , atmosphere and the view no words to describe it,

Thanks to mr . Rana , mr.darma , satari , and the whole staff ! Very helpful , wht ever i need they make it happen and available for my comfort ❤️

Thanks for all of you , hope to see you again .

Nabil karof ‍♂️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Nabeel M
Thank you for your fantastic review . We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us .All of the team here wish you well and hope to be able to look after you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

1) Arrival and Welcome
We were greeted warmly by the GM Mr Rana. I saw him bid goodbye to his guests with such sincerity deep down inside him. I have never seen other GMs that displayed this Positive aura like him.

2) Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
I had Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in the villa.
Breakfast have different 11 types to choose from which guaranteed to suit Vegetarians, Kids, Couples and Families - American Bfst, Omelette Bfst, Gorgonzola Cheese Omelette, Continental Bfst, Banana Pancake, Healthy Option Bfst, Indonesian Bfst, French Bfst, English Bfst, Burrito Bfst and Kids Bfst! All Bfst are served with Seasonal fruits, choice of Fresh juices and Coffee /Tea at the comfort of your cosy villa. What more can we ask for! I chosed the English Bfst - Egg Benedict wz Salmon and it was heavenly cooked. I had it daily as it was just so delicious.

For Lunch/Dinner, there are wide varieties too. I ordered Herbed Tomato Soup (Twice), Pumpkin Ginger Soup, Bidadari Pizza, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Mee Goreng, Crumbed Snapper & Prawn fingers, Melting Chocolate Cake wz Vanilla ice cream. My tummy is greatly satisfied by the awesome food!

3) Massage at the River Wos facing the tropical forests and listening to the river flowing sound. I had the most relaxing and tranquility massage here. Important thing to note : if you are unfit, have leg problems or seldom exercise, it will be hard on you as you need to climb up the deep stairs to your villa after the massage. For me its ok as I exercise regularly.

4) In the villa - Clean and inviting private pool to dip into. Afternoon 12-2pm will be the best time for a pool dip as it will not be that cold compared to morning or evening time. Shower is good and you can choose the rain shower as the water pressure is more powerful.

I typed this review during my last night in Bidadari. I will be coming back for more. Bidadari wait for me!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Hi LerzSwy
Thank you for staying with us and for your fantastic review. It’s great to hear you enjoyed our food and Spa so much. We are really looking forward to your return and we hope it’s soon.