Bisma Eight(Ubud)
Priceline
US$248
US$177
Priceline
All reviewsmr ranabidadari familyour honeymoonthe riverprivate poolmobile phonebedroom villaliving areathe general managerkoi pondlittle piece of heavenoutdoor bathroomheaven on earthprivate driveroverlooking the valleythe entire staffcomplete privacy
Reviewed 15 September 2017

I visited Bidadari for my birthday weekend. I went by myself. First the villas are absolutely beautiful. They are also sexy especially with the outside bathroom and I would love to go back for my honey moon. (when I find my husband). I had my own private pool and the villas are hidden in deep forestry and landscape. The villas are clean and well kept. There were no mosquitos and it was a relaxing experience. I went to the spa. TWICE. because it was by the river and even more relaxing. It was just a wonderful all round trip. Nothing beats the staff though, who knew I was by myself and took the time to talk to me and make me comfortable. I also got a nice gift when I was leaving. They baked me a surprise cake for my birthday and had a little party for me :) it made me happy.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Gracepettagaye
BidadariGM, General Manager at Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Hi Gracepettagaye
How wonderful to come to us for your birthday we are thrilled you really enjoyed it. We are glad you loved the villa and how fantastic one day ( when you find your husband ) to have your honeymoon with us. We all loved meeting you and sharing your birthday and we hope you return to us soon .
Warm regards and best wishes Rana & the family @ Bidadari Private Villas and Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived at Bidadari after spending a week in Seminyak and were stunned at the beauty of this place, the villas are spread out down the steps towards the river and are so private we rarely saw anyone else, as much as this place is hands down the most beautiful place we stayed what makes it even more magical is the staff who work there, nothing is to much trouble and you are really made to feel like royalty for the time you stay here, they are a credit to Mr Rana, with free afternoon tea daily if you book direct with the hotel and a 60 minute massage which was incredible, when we left we were presented with a small balinese wooden statue to remember Bidadari by and a fruit and cookie basket for our journey to our next destination, they also lined up to wave us off which was the final personal touch, if you are reading this unsure of whether to book then let me tell you you won't regret it absolutely outstanding!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Kathrine T
What a beautiful review thank you so much. Fantastic to hear you loved the villas and also for mention our Family / Team. We all enjoy our guests and love to look after them.
And you are correct if guests book direct with us we always throw in some extra benefits to make your stay even more special . Thank you for recommending us and we really look forward to see you again
Warm Regards and best wishes Rana & the family@ Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Fully satisfied of the experience at bidadari resort, its was amazing in every way , breakfast + lunch + dinner and the serving were excellent , they surprised me with a birthday cake ! At my arrival to the resort .
Super Clean villa , super clean food , atmosphere and the view no words to describe it,

Thanks to mr . Rana , mr.darma , satari , and the whole staff ! Very helpful , wht ever i need they make it happen and available for my comfort ❤️

Thanks for all of you , hope to see you again .

Nabil karof ‍♂️

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Hi Nabeel M
Thank you for your fantastic review . We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us .All of the team here wish you well and hope to be able to look after you again.
Warm regards and best wishes Rana & the family @ Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat - Ubud

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

1) Arrival and Welcome
We were greeted warmly by the GM Mr Rana. I saw him bid goodbye to his guests with such sincerity deep down inside him. I have never seen other GMs that displayed this Positive aura like him.

2) Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
I had Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner in the villa.
Breakfast have different 11 types to choose from which guaranteed to suit Vegetarians, Kids, Couples and Families - American Bfst, Omelette Bfst, Gorgonzola Cheese Omelette, Continental Bfst, Banana Pancake, Healthy Option Bfst, Indonesian Bfst, French Bfst, English Bfst, Burrito Bfst and Kids Bfst! All Bfst are served with Seasonal fruits, choice of Fresh juices and Coffee /Tea at the comfort of your cosy villa. What more can we ask for! I chosed the English Bfst - Egg Benedict wz Salmon and it was heavenly cooked. I had it daily as it was just so delicious.

For Lunch/Dinner, there are wide varieties too. I ordered Herbed Tomato Soup (Twice), Pumpkin Ginger Soup, Bidadari Pizza, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Mee Goreng, Crumbed Snapper & Prawn fingers, Melting Chocolate Cake wz Vanilla ice cream. My tummy is greatly satisfied by the awesome food!

3) Massage at the River Wos facing the tropical forests and listening to the river flowing sound. I had the most relaxing and tranquility massage here. Important thing to note : if you are unfit, have leg problems or seldom exercise, it will be hard on you as you need to climb up the deep stairs to your villa after the massage. For me its ok as I exercise regularly.

4) In the villa - Clean and inviting private pool to dip into. Afternoon 12-2pm will be the best time for a pool dip as it will not be that cold compared to morning or evening time. Shower is good and you can choose the rain shower as the water pressure is more powerful.

I typed this review during my last night in Bidadari. I will be coming back for more. Bidadari wait for me!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank LerzSwy

Hi LerzSwy
Thank you for staying with us and for your fantastic review. It’s great to hear you enjoyed our food and Spa so much. We are really looking forward to your return and we hope it’s soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Our experience at Bidadari was truely unique and like none other. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty and made to feel like one in a million.
I honestly cannot fault one thing about our time here.
The staff are extremely friendly and really couldn't do enough for us. All the staff knew our names, which they used when addressing us which we felt gave the whole experience an extra personal touch which is so rare these days. At Bidadari you are more than just a client or a number and this is very apparent throughout the entire time.
We also had massages at the beautifully located spa, just over the river. During the massage you can hear the natural flowing river which really adds to there relaxing, tranquil atmosphere. Again we cannot fault the massages. The location and setting of Bidadari is absolutely stunning and that alone makes one feel immediately at peace.
The interior decor of the villa was in keeping with the Indonesian culture yet modern and comfortable.
From start to finish the service, staff, location, villa were truely perfect achieving exactly what we were looking for-a memorable, relaxing break away from modern life. We cannot recommend Bidadari enough.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria B

Hi Maria B
Thank you for staying wth us it was great to meet you and your partner and we wish you all the best for your future and look forward to seeing you again.
Warm regards and best wishes Rana & the family @ Bidadari Private Villas & Retreat -Ubud