All reviews air con loved staying here clean rooms pool area is stayed nights standard room the main street monkey forest reflexology homestay wayan bali scooter mirror greenery chickens teacher
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We reserved a standard room ,for a low price, I was a little disappointed and I wanted to upgrade to a deluxe but my wife just said stick it out for the couple nights. This room be better for a budget minded backpacker. No fridge or tv, odor in the bathroom. Chickens making loud screeching all hours of the day from the house just behind our room. Also they burn all their garbage so got some of those fumes also. The young men would stay up late loud talking and laughing below our room. Breakfast was okay, but I kinda questioned the cleanliness of the operation as their were always different people coming and going from within the small kitchen and I saw some of the renters using it also. Their are some families living in the front part as well. I talked with another American there and he said he had a deluxe room towards the rear and it was very nice. The place has lots of greenery inside, could use some trimming and cleanup. The staff I met knew very little English, but seemed nice enough The pool area is kinda small. I enjoyed the fresh fish diner I ordered out from the hotel and had delivered. Like I said I wish I would have got the deluxe room to begin with. I didn’t like Ubud so I won’t be returning, but if you need a place the deluxe here are probably as good or better than most

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank S198DTmichaelc
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The Cheack in was very easy. Rooms where clean and big. Breakfast was good but plain. Stuff very willing to help with all your needs. They have a on site message room,very good. Hotel is about 10min walk to the Market.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 112tiaanl
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We rented a scooter from Mamawayan, the woman in charge of the hostel. The first scooter wasn't so comfortable as the mirror was a bit loose. Luckily from the 2nd day on we could rent the Honda Scoopy which was new. Really enjoyed some days driving around Ubud :) Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the Sandat Bali upon suggestion from a friend, who referred to the owners as her family abroad.
Mamma & Pappa's guesthouse is indeed unique, beautifully designed, meticulously clean and extremely welcoming. The rooms feel a top class hotel, but outside is the owners' extended family, including locals and many expats.
Can't recommend it highly enough.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017

I loved staying here, just tucked off Hanomann St, a couple of mins walk to everything and still close to Monkey Forest and Markets. We walked and walked to our hearts content from here (sorry NO Taksi!!). Location was perfect. The rooms were very clean and comfortable with TV, aircon and next to the pool. Lovely rooms, no issues with anything. I felt safe here and very welcomed. We stayed 9 nights and had a fantastic time. Mumma Wayan is just lovely and will do anything for you. A heart of gold. The whole family are lovely. Highly recommend you try their new restaurant which they will drive you to - prices are phenomenally cheap and food is great. Papas reflexology is also a must while you are here - he is very skilled. I felt completely at home at Sandat Bali and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Room tip: Deluxe rooms at back are private and next to pool and more modern. I think we had room 3 and 4.
Date of stay: July 2017