“Outstanding ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Santa Monica, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Outstanding ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Not cheap but worth every penny for a sophisticated shopper who has it all
The ceramics are hand made with love and the energy they hold brought me to tears
As a fellow artist and small biz owner, I understand the fine line between creating special items for a discerning person and touristy junk you regret buying later
I would rather have one piece from here rather than 10 from some of the other stores
A true gem

Visited March 2017

Singapore, Singapore
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“At the retail store”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I love ceramics. Gaya ceramics are high quality, beautifully made for your table settings and for your home. I got a cheese plate with a handle that is made of ceramic and flecks of stone. I will definitely come back!

Visited March 2017
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Visiting friends ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

So nice to see friends working there and enjoy clay work . Most are doing new work here and in few art residency around the world

Visited February 2017
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fantastic day. Great instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2016

We were really excited to try our hand at pot throwing and booked a private class while we were in Ubud. There are a few ceramic studios in the area, but I think we definitely got the best with Gaya. Our instructor Alexis was brilliant. Really helpful and a great teacher. The studio is fantastic, really well-equipped, and we enjoyed our day with them enormously. As a bonus, Moksa, one of the best restaurants in Ubud is a short walk from the centre, so a great place for a lunch break.

Visited November 2016
1 Thank aemergin
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful Day of Clay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2016

Spent a day working in clay here. Lovely space and friendly, helpful staff. Wish I could have taken more classes here!

Visited June 2016