All reviews colonial furniture quiet place rice fields veranda privacy villa property
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

I stay here only for one night. The staff really friendly and nice. The place is homie and very private. But a bit far from central of ubud. The best things from here is actually the staff and the service. The place not really clean but still nice.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shinta Devi P
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

For the price we paid $450 for two nights unfortunately this was a major letdown, be careful the official photos make the villa appear bigger than what it is, although the antique furniture and beautiful Indonesian structured villa was indeed very ornate and beautiful the inside of the villa smelt very damp, dusty and old. The kitchen and bathroom area was quite dirty and they really could do with freshening up the place. The people were very friendly however there was no privacy at all so I found it difficult to relax, the staff entered our villa on a number of occasions to call us which I found strange, there is no phone so if you need something then you have to go to the reception area. The welcome drink was orange juice which they took from the fridge, there was just a real lack of quality and service here. I would recommend it if it was half the price and for those who would like to experience staying at an old Indonesian villa but it's not for those who want to totally chillax by the pool, my opinion is to look at the price and stay in a resort which is catered for those looking to relax and indulge.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2015

Beautiful villa but needs a bit of maintaince.Long way from Ubud town centre.Most of the drivers in Ubud didn't know where the villa was so getting a lift home was interesting.Great place to relax and do nothing.The food prepared by the owners was very ordinary not much of a choice.Having a shower was painful we couldn't regulate the temperature so most of the time we had cold showers.The fridge in our villa was really noisy when we told a staff member about it we were told it wouldn't blow up.

Room Tip: We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa.It was big enough for 4 adults
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Glenda P
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had travelled to this place, last Week and it was amazing stay even just 2 days. You Can enjoy Traditional Balinese Food, with Traditional Balinese Dance. Overall My Stay here was Good with a Reasonable Price.

Room Tip: Better Make Booking Before you arrive Bali..
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2014

If you are a type of person who cant live without any gadgets more than 10 minutes - then I suggest you to find the purpose of your life through this journey! I have Stayed for few times with my family and I found this place has improved my communication skill with all family members. You will feel so grateful, peaceful and blessed by only seeing the Nature surrounding you and getting courtesy from anyone that you meet during your stays. You can go do a small trekking , biking, walking, yoga, meditation and swimming at any time.

I really had so much fun with limited sources and facilities. I recommend you to stay if you are looking the best Bonding with your family members. Or just relaxing & chatting with your beloved ones.

Room Tip: Rooms are pretty good ! Just need more lights at night time. I suggest to ask earlier to the villa's owners.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family