Y Resort
US$178
US$125
US$101
US$114
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2015

I had been staying at a bed and breakfast prior to this but I wanted something a little nicer with a big bed, AC, and a regular shower. The rooms here are pretty nice by Bali standards, it is by far the nicest place I stayed while in Bali. The pool is great and they have gazebos throughout the property that you can relax on day or night. Staff is very friendly.

The food really sucks though, I ordered some spaghetti one night and a salad as well and it was terrible. However, the breakfast is awesome and free.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Bronsonbetraveling
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The location is not the greatest. If you had to walk to town, the steep, narrow road does not have any sidewalk or shoulder and crazy motorcyclists go around those bends like the Isle of Man TT.

The hotel has a nice pool and the breakfast is good. Rooms are a little small but the bathrooms are well-built.

The staff are all very young and friendly. Smiles and a genuine sincerity more than make up for their lack of experience. We stayed 2 nights and rented a motorcycle from the hotel. Very pleased overall with the place. The hotel was less than half full and we virtually had the place to ourselves.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Not a fantastic experience for me and my friends. We didnt stay at the resort, but we tried the restaurant for lunch. There were 6 of us, but we were the only group at the restaurant, we should have known why. We waited for an hour for the food. And the service staff didnt even tell us how long do we need to wait. When we approached them and ask about the food they were completely lost and unable to tell us when can we get our food. In the end the manager told us that they have some issues at the kitchen. But the thing is, they should have told us earlier about it. You dont simply make your customer wait for an hour and tell them that there is a problem and you cant make the food...

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank adrianwn
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I've never written hotel reviews but this hotel is exceptionally deserving of a great compliment for their service and space.

Service staffs go the extra mile to make guests feel extremely comfortable. They made me feel like a baby that's well taken care off! I slept in on one of the days and forewent breakfast, to my greatest pleasure and surprise, they called me at 12pm, asking if they can fix me up something. Amazing, aint it? :) Adding on, the pool and huts around the area are so well-maintained, it's basically heaven on earth.

Thank you, Y ubud!

-Felicia

Room Tip: Staffs are extremely willing to help, let them know what you need!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Feliciatmx
Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed for one night with a friend, found a good price on the Internet.

We were picked up from town, welcome drinks on arrival and bags taken to our room.

There is a free shuttle to and from town that finishes at 2120 pickup.

The breakfast is standard but filling, the pool is nice and lots of lounges. (Could open till a little later though)

The wifi isn't bad, can be a bit patchy but not a big deal.

Overall definitely a place I'd come back to.

Stayed: May 2015