US$76
US$68
US$26
US$24
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$29/night.

US$41
Agoda.com
US$64
US$53
GrandMercure
All reviewsfamily roomroom was cleanhot water poolinterior designfront officebusiness meetingfood varietyroom service ischeck in processnice hotelstrategic locationbusiness hotelparking areasmoking roomfront desk staffgreat roombreakfast menu
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

It was my first experience staying at aston pasteur just for spending all day long in the hotel room. the room is simple but quite comfortable. actually, there were two things that disturb me when staying at this hotel. first, the broken lift. I had to use the stairs or service lift from basement for going to lobby. Second, the housekeeper bell in the morning. i know i forgot to turn on the "do not disturb" sign in that day, but i was too lazy to wake up just for saying "not now please". LOL. i think, trying to press the bell 5x and knowing that the door was locked are enough for the housekeeper to stop his trying. but apparently, he is so determined, he kept pressing the bell for hundred times and successfully made me wake up from the bed :D .

overall, it was such a nice experience staying at this hotel, various menu for sahur, very strategic location (near from pasteur toll exit, and opposite btc mall). surely will stay back again when visiting bandung.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank astri f
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Ibu Astri F,

We acknowledge our mistake for pressing the bell over and over. I will train my staffs regarding this matter. Regarding to broken lift/ elevator, i'll make sure that we check all facilities for our guests.

Once again i do apology for your inconvenience. Thank you for your kind attention.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

This Hotel is quite new, centrally located with great facilities to make travelers happy, added with the room was spacious and clean plus the staffs were responsive.

The challenge is this hotel is a bit far from city center, and the traffic in Bandung is getting sillier as time goes by, therefore, if your business meeting in the center, you better avoid staying in this hotel.

Overall, it is a kind of hotel you love to stay whenever you are back to Bandung.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AnthonySteven
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Bapak Anthony Steven,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I was travel with my family of 6 persons (2 kids and 2 toddlers), so I take the family suite with 2 queen size beds.
The room is spacious and clean. Although I was put a note when booking to have a room nearby elevator, hence our rooms is at the end of the corridor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Reza_Maulana

Dear Bapak Rzeza Maulana,
Thank you for your review. Regarding to your review about preference from our guests, we try our best to give as per requested but it is still based on availability when check in. But still, please do not hesitate to request as per your preference.

Looking forward to seeing you again soonest.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

You know that feeling of swallowing a jagged pill when you are dealt poor customer service, and no matter how right you are you can't do a thing about it... yeah that just happened to me at this hotel. I use to enjoy coming here. I had stayed here before and use to receive the best customer service; that was then. To deny a customer, paying customer I might add, access to a restaurant because it has been reserved all hours by a large group (this is for religious reasons), this is for them to eat and no one else. I got the response, "not available, please use room service. So I must order from a limited menu for a higher price in order to enjoy a meal that I came back to the hotel for; a huge mistake. I just came back from an outing and would like to have known this ahead of time that the restaurant will be closing due to reserving the one and only restaurant all hours for a large family or group. I would had appreciated that notice in advance, it would help with my decision to eat out instead. No, announcement, no sympathy, no service. I can't help but be disappointed in the matter and with the Hotel. With situations like these, it makes your head spin. You would think Hotel would set up a conference/ alternative dining room or an appropriate bar/ lounge for either the large groups or the other paying customers who just want a good meal or buffet. I know most hotels do this and the hotel has additional spaces and conference rooms and lounges to do this. So why not use it??? I know this can be done first hand because I come from 2 large extended families who rent out large spaces all the time to accommodate us for our reunions, weddings, etc. Forgive me for ranting, but what I received was highly unprofessional and undeserving. I will say the night before, when the restaurant pulled this stunt, a kind gentleman who worked at the restaurant went above and beyond to find and make a table for me at the restaurant in the midst of the dining chaos. Thank you JaJ, I won't say your full name in respect to your privacy. Thank you! He went above and beyond to serve excellent service to EVERYONE. Thank you again, at least I had one good day. I stayed an extra night expecting it to be great but I guess it was only reserved for that One night. I won't be staying here again. Moving on to better

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamie F
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Mr Jamie F,

Let me introduce myself, my name is Rennie Sandia, General Manager of Aston Pasteur Hotel. First of all let me apologize for the unpleasant experience that you feel during your stay at Aston Pasteur. We sincerely thank you for the time you have spent to give us a review, your highlight about our services are much appreciated.

We acknowledge our mistake for not informing our guests regarding to the private event at Restaurant. Actually, we are opened our ballroom for another guests (FIT & staying guests). I'll make sure this kind of matter will never happen again in the future.

You will always be welcome at Aston Pasteur.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

My first time staying in this hotel. This hotel has strategic location, not so far from Pasteur toll exit. If you have to go to Pasteur or Cihampelas area, this hotel might be a great option.

The lobby is spacious and very comfortable with many seating areas. Check in process is a fast process. Service is good, front office staffs are really proactive. I really appreciate their attention on my online request asking for room with good view - they re-confirm it during check in, while some hotels seem don't care about customer's specific request. I was given a room with city view (although you can't really expect a wide city view)

The room is very comfortable - simple, minimalist, but modern and fresh - has design and element of the nature. Bathing experience is a great one, since there is a dove glass in the bathroom which enables the light from the room enter the bathroom. One minor concern in the room that I got - it has no working desk, just small desk. I don't know how it is in other room, maybe they have working desk. So, if you are travelling for business and if you need proper working desk, please ask them in advance during check in.

Breakfast is great - wide array of menus, from main meals to snack such as popcorn are available. The restaurant is spacious, they even have a wine store managed by The Peak inside the restaurant.

If you are travelling with family and kids, this hotel is a good option as well, since they have a pool (not so big but it is okay) nearby the restaurant.

One shortcoming in this hotel: there is no parking lot in the front area of the hotel, there is only a VIP parking lot. In the high occupancy season, I am not sure if the basement parking can accommodate all the cars.

In the future, I might consider to stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor facing the street/city
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Missmatya
astonpasteur, General Manager at Aston Pasteur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Miss Matya,

Thank you for staying with us at Aston Pasteur Hotel. We truly hope you enjoyed your stay. Your highlight about our hotel facilities and services are much appreciated. We will certainly share your feedback with our team.

Regarding to your review, actually we have backyard parking area that can accommodate up to 120 cars. Maybe you can use for the next stay.

Me and my team were looking forward to welcoming you back.

Yours Sincerely,