All reviews ciwalk mall junior executive room ci walk hotel is located swimming pool breakfast spread shopping complex hotel breakfast city view traffic jam egg station walking distance extra bed bathroom door late check hotel guests business trip
Reviewed 22 September 2015

Very satisfied with the hotel service.
Front desk staffs- three thumbs up for them!
Took a taxi from airport 60k, silly me accidentally given the driver 600k. My daughter noticed it only when we are paying for lunch.. Asking me why taxi took 6 pieces of 100k notes from me! Then I realised it!! I have paid 10 times the taxi fees!!!!!! In such instance, would you expect to be able to recover the $$ without knowing the carplate number, without knowing the driver's name??!! Well, I got it back, 540k the next day in a envelope!!!! All thanks to the front desk staffs. They bother to check the cctv for the taxi driver, trace him down and ask him to return the $$$$.. I'm so excited and surprised with this excellent service!! 'Lost' $ could still be recovered!
They are really helpful and top notch in their service!
Room - clean and Well maintained.
Hotel linked to mall, very convenient.
However, hotel near mosque.. Could hear the praying even in the middle of the night.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with my stay.

Stayed: September 2015
Sumarli, General Manager at Sensa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear Angsana,

Warm greeting from Sensa Hotel Bandung..

Thank you for your detail sharing experience and giving us some feedback on your stay at Sensa Hotel Bandung. We take you compliment from your positive input as well as your comment where we need to improve.

Thank you for your positive input on our staff friendliness, room and location. We were very happy to hear that you enjoy and happy to stay with us.

Once again, thank you very much for your feedback and we hope we will welcome you again at Sensa Hotel Bandung.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

If you travel to Bandung, Sensa hotel is a best choice. Take place beside Ciwalk mall and factory outlet in ciwalk street. You can shopping every time and the hotel has a facilities like swimming pool. Happy trip

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Sumarli, General Manager at Sensa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2015

Dear Boony D,

Warm greeting from Sensa Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for staying with Sensa Hotel Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our facilities and location. The hotel location is certainly one of our strengths as it is strategically located.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to let us know us know your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bandung.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I choose the hotel based on the high ratings n the claims of excellent location n the connected mall. The reality is that area is very public a place very crowded with street vendors low quality shops n products, heavy traffic overall much below expectation.

The housekeeping is terrible bad quality old towels, and moreover they did not care to change used towels!!

In short it should be 3 stars only not more than that.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

The location was great. There are lots of restaurants in the mall next to the hotel; the road the hotel is on (along with many others) doesn't have a pavement so it was good to not need to walk along it. It was also easy to get out of the city and to the airport. The room itself was large and very clean, although some things didn't work properly - the water in the shower wasn't very warm, and the safe didn't work (and wasn't fixed when we reported it). The selection and quality of food at breakfast was very good. The staff were incredibly warm and friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear HandD_Travelholics,

Warm greetings from Sensa Hotel Bandung.

Further to your recent stay with us at Sensa Hotel Bandung, I hereby would like to thank you for your time taken giving us your feedback. Your comments are highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities.

We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our room, breakfast, staff and location. All of our staffs provide the real service and the hotel location is certainly one of our strengths as it is strategically located.

It is however with much regret to learn that you were not satisfied with some facilities. Kindly rest assured that I have shared your comment with my Operational Team in order to provide you better service in the future. Once again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

I booked the Senior Executive Room on 11/09/15 for 2 nights.

Prior to the trip, I emailed them regarding my requests of 1) smoking room and 2) room on a high floor with a nice view. Since it was my parents' 1st time to Bandung, I wanted to book a nice room so that they will enjoy the trip altogether. Upon check-in, the room wasn't ready but it was okay because my parents wanted to check out the shopping mall which is connected to the hotel. Upon coming back, the room was ready and the bellboy helped us with our luggages up to the room. I was glad that they were able to accommodate to my requests. The view is nice. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. It is a city view and also the mountain view. I could just have drink and look out and just let time pass. It's nice seeing the bustling roads and traffic on the bridge.

I took an extra bed and the room was able to accommodate an extra bed without cramping the room as the room is huge. Extra bed costed about Rp400,000 per day including breakfast if I am not mistaken. Breakfast spread consists of a wide variety of local delicacies like Nasi Uduk, Nasi Goreng and there is also the standard egg station plus a noodle station.

It was tough choosing a nice hotel in bandung. I was deciding with Novotel and Hilton but I chose Sensa because of its location near Ciwalk where they are alot of shops and eateries so if im hungry at night, I could just go to Ciwalk for dinner without needing a taxi or driver. I might stay here again as my dad loves it here but if I were to come here with friends, I would try another hotel because for a 4* hotel, the prices are comparable to Hilton.

Room Tip: My room 809 have a city view and also a mountain view. You can also look at planes that are about to touch down the airport.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear iliRaiesa,

Warm greetings from Sensa Hotel Bandung.

Thank you for choosing stay at Sensa Hotel Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We take you compliment from your positive input as well as your comment where we need to improve.

Thank you for your positive input on our room and location. We were very happy to hear that you enjoy and happy to stay with us.