de JAVA Hotel(Bandung)
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
US$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
Priceline
US$33
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsdago pakarbig swimming poolwedding partychildren playgroundexecutive suitefresh airnice sceneryqueen size beddago areahot showerhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetbathtubfacilitiestastekeycafe
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed for one night, the drainage of bathtub was totally stuck, we asked for Maintenance to fix it but was not able to. So we called receptionist, Bayu, requested to change a room. We got a new room, this time the sink was stuck, but we were too tired to complain again. The shocking part was, when we checked out, the same person Bayu, told us that the second room was charged!! That was totally silly! Again, it was too tiring to debate with them, so that was it. It was definitely our last visit and strongly would not recommend it especially for high season.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Theresia T
GM_MarbellaSB, General Manager at Marbella Suites Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2016

Dear Ms. Theresia T,

Greetings from Marbella Suites Bandung!

Thank you for having stayed with us.

I appreciate your very constructive feedback regarding some aspects of the hotel. I've personally reviewed all of these issues you've highlighted with the department heads concerned to ensure the shortcomings will not re-occur in the future.

Thank you once again for your invaluable feedback. I do hope that this less than perfect experience will not prevent you from visiting our Hotel in the future. I look forward to serving you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2016

What I need from this hotel, simple!
I have welcomed by warmth front office staff.
I have a good sleep & proper cleanliness at room.
I have a tasty breakfast & warm restaurant staff.
What I love the most is the atmosphere in the night.

Definitely I will come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Just ask the high floor for good views at night
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Ms. Dnuryanti,

Greetings from Marbella Suites Bandung!

I'm pleased to note that you're satisfied with our hotel facilities and its service. I’m glad that the Marbella Suites Bandung has lived up your expectations.

I simply wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Marbella Suites Bandung.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

When they say that Marbella is a 4-star hotel that should be the case. Definitely a promising look when the road towards the hotel is unlit and full of potholes. The room was massively out dated. Floor was dusty, the lights in one bedroom didnt work at all, no cutlery even though they have coffee and tea available, toilet smells like those dirty public toilets from the street, TV had poor antenna reception and finally, only one elevator worked for the whole hotel. It couldnt shut properly unless you stand 30 cm away from the door and long press the close button. It made a strange creaking noise as it travels, made it sound like the cable could snap anytime. Of course the photos look nice on the website because they only took a photo from the swimming pool side, but not from the main entrance. I wonder why?

Each floor seems to be full of families with 20 kids. You can find shoes and sandals piling up in front of doors, seemingly to invite you to take them for yourselves. The corridor seems to be designed as a kids playground because you can always hear children screaming down throughout the whole night.

Overall, appalling visit only helped by the view. Im reading through other people's reviews and it seems I'm not the only one with the same experience.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Cika N

Dear Ms. Cika N,

Thank you for staying in Marbella Suites Bandung and spending time to share your experience lately.

I am so concerned knowing that you did not enjoy Marbella Suites Bandung and experience the way we hoped you would. I seriously look into this room condition and continue with a thorough review and evaluation with our Executive Housekeeper, working on any necessary action plans.

Ms. Cika, do not hesitate to contact me when you plan to return. So that I and the team can look after your needs and make sure you will get a pleasant stay at Marbella Suites Bandung.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Try to stay in this hotel, ask for high level because me and wife need quite room with nice view. Atmosphere in here is very cozy, but still need better improvment for cleanliness, The front office staff were very helpfull, thank you Mr. Bayu for your warm welcome,breakfast very standard for 4 start rated I hope more variated and taste. Parking lot are spacious, over all I like to stay in here.

Room Tip: Ask for High View, no smooking
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex A
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

As everybody know that bandung is the best place for shopping, it has a good resto/hotel with the best view, and Marbella is the one of it. My room is in the first floor, and im so happy when i know that my room is connected to the huge pool. The service's good, and my most favorite is the bfast, from the appetizer to the dessert are all good and so yummy!!
Good luck! I'll comeback..

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends