de JAVA Hotel(Bandung)
Priceline
US$33
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewstower roomfeast restauranthorse ridingfree ice creamcabana roomspg memberkids clubswimming poolthe club loungechildren playgrounddago areabusiness meetingfresh airnice hotelrabbitrain showerpleasant stay
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Currently staying in the midst of a 3 night stay from the 10th to the 13th of July. Love the ambiance of the hotel. Rustic yet modern. There seems to be an over construction of Hotels in Bandung, and has created a city that is mostly congested and chaotic. Yet this hotel is definitely an Oasis, a get away from the congestion and chaos.

Another thing that sets it apart is the service from the staff. From Tower lounge staffs, to Mr. Boma the rooms div manager, up to Mr. Fadholi, the GM of the Property. Little touches like hand written note from the GM, to chocolate tart sent to the room as an evening gift. Excellent service all round. Would definitely stay there again. A tip to others, a good time would be weekday, tranquil and most rejuvenating.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

Hello Du2me2,

I am so happy to find you really enjoying your current Sheraton Bandung experience. And I thank you so much for your very kind review.

Du2me2, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at anytime should there be anything else I and my team can do to make the rest of your stay more enjoyable. And helping you to make it a memorable one.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel to celebrate my 2nd Anniversary with my beautiful wife and my lovely daughter..We book directly to the hotel staf. What a suprised we've got. The make a lovely cake with our picture on it. We barely not touch or eat the cake until we got home.. Coz we so amaze with it. The towers we book were so amazing clean sheet, nice bed, nice view..and above all the staf were amazing..I live in bandung i think this is the Best Hotel in Bandung. When you stay inside the hotel you feel is not in Bandung..its like we are in the resort hotel. Other things is they have horse from lembang so we could ride (for kids only). Best Getaway, Excellent Service. Last but not least thank you Mr. Boma for giving a memorable moment to us..
CONS : No plastic bag on bin..we have issues with our baby's diapers. But we've manage to buy plastic in minimarket infront of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family

Hello Andrian W,

I thank you so much for your very kind review. I am very happy to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your special getaway on your special 2nd anniversary occasion. I also thank you for your comment about Boma. i will surely pass this to him through our recognition program in the property.

The newly transformed Sheraton Bandung has really distinguished itself from others. And become an sophisticated resort that offers modern facilities, that caters all kind of occasions. Yet the lush green ground all around the hotel that made us a green resort in town.

Andrian W, I look forward to welcoming you back again on any of your occasions. Feel free to drop me a line or two when you plan to come back. I will personally look after your needs.

Akhmad Fadholii (Byang)

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I came on weekend getaway. Initially didn't stay in Tower Room but in the other part of the building. Woke up at 2 am due to a very noisy sound came from the Aircon Exhaust somehow accumulated on top of my room. The staff are superb on handling my complaint, upgrade and move my stay to Tower Room. The room are superb and probably one of the best in town. Next stay for sure i'll choose Tower Room.

Room Tip: Choose tower room it's worthed it.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo

Hello Ahmad_da,

I thank you so much for your very kind review. I am so happy that you still commenting on your enjoyable and memorable stay back in Octobedr 2014. And I thank you so much for your very positive comments on our Tower Room.

Our Engineering has rectified the AC issue you reported last time. Meantime, you just need to feel free to let me know if you wish to come back to have another fantastic Sheraton experience.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

My husband booked for a 1 night stay at a deluxe room for our Anniversary through our travel team Aria Global Tour. We were thrilled when told our room was upgraded to an Executive suite. The Suite was simply superb !!! On the bed there was two swans made from towels kissing and rose petals made out into heart shape. Got a note from the GM wishing us happy anniversary and a heart shaped chocolate. Wonderful surprise! Staff at the Sheraton were exceptionally helpful warm friendly and hospitable. Hats off to you Sheraton and your wonderful staff and our travel team @ Aria Global Tours for making our stay an unforgettable one!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sharol O
AkhmadFadholi, General Manager at Sheraton Bandung Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Hello Sharol O,

I thank you so much for your very kind review. Congratulations once again on your wedding anniversary ! I am very happy to find you enjoyed your recent Sheraton Bandung experience. And I am also glad to know that you loved our newly transformed room. And also our way in recognizing your anniversary occasion. That is what we do in the resort. Recognizing every different occasion in different way. This include all different amanities we set up in the guestroom based on every occasion.

Sharol O, I look forward to welcoming you back again. Feel free to let me know if you plans to come back. I and my whole team will certainly look after your needs personally.

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

Has been 14 years since I last stayed at the Hotel and I have to say the recent refurbishment was executed with perfection and really has kept the Hotel at the forefront of Sundanese Hospitality. Byang and his team took care of every detail and made my and most importantly my families stay simply brilliant. From the arrival thru to the departure. Towers suite and rooms are perfect. Many thanks

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Hello Simon D,

It was so great to have you and your family back 'home' again to the resort last week. And I thank you so much for your very kind review. I am so happy to learn that you and your family thoroughly enjoyed your Sheraton Bandung experience.

Simon D, it is always great to have you back. So I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again. Feel free to drop me a line or two if you plans to come back. I and the whole resort team will personally look after your needs.