US$76
Agoda.com
US$83
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$49
US$35
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$40/night.

US$60
US$49
Priceline
All reviewsambassador loungeclassic roomgatot subrotoin room diningpremier roomtrans studio bandungbreakfast buffetswimming poolroom was spaciousrain showerstar hotelbusiness meetingthe check in processmeeting roomnice poolgreat hospitalitypleasant stay
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I stayed one night in hotel Papandayan during a business trip. It was a short stay, so I will not elaborate a lot.

Overall, the hotel looked nice and welcoming. The staff was very attentive and polite; the check-in was easy and quick.

The bedroom was very comfy with plenty of space to relax and work; note that the wifi was free (maybe because I was enjoying corporate rates?) and worked pretty well. It is worth highlighting the complementary internet connection, as more and more expensive hotels dare to charge you heavily for this service (which I always find over the line!)

Anyways, I would recommend this hotel anyone on business or leisure in Bandung. The city is also great and I always enjoy some sate kambing (lamb brochettes) in this area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Now, The Papandayan is looked different. Cozy and luxurious atmosphere will surround us when the first time we are entering lobby. The staffs welcoming guest with a warm smile. It's a such good experience.

Rooms is very clean and elegant, It's making people enjoying their trip and giving them more energy to facing and complete their jobs after all.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2011

A great smile during arrival that sincerely delivered by a doorman, very friendly and helpful staff and it made my stay feel like home. The room was very clean and the cleaner was very courteous and helpful, Swimming pool with a tremendous view of mountains, and various of food during breakfast in Pago Restaurant were really created a unique and unforgettable experiences. At first I was very doubtful to stay in this hotel since i always stay in a chain international 5 star hotel wherever i have a business trip but this experience really made me fall in love with The Papandayan Hotel. I will comeback to stay again for sure and highly will recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Last time I stayed in The Papandayan was in 1999 in the Deluxe Room, it was an old property at that time but it had delicious food especially the pastries. Last week was my first time to stay at the hotel again - in Superior Suite - and I found lots of surprises on the refurbished facilities. The hotel had face lifts on exterior and interior with nice design and I found many good quality furnitures, chandeliers, panels and interior accessories. The delicious F&B was much better than the ones in 1999, I enjoyed dining in the cozy restaurant with many options of F&B with my favorite Indian food array, I thank Chef Didik & his team who cooked delicous food. The staff were very nice with Sundanese hospitality but I hope some of them who in charge for guest contact are supposed to be learning the international hospitality gesture, they are waiters in the restaurant & lift attendant but this is not an issue, I do not have any complaint to The Papandayan, but I will tell my clients and friends to visit and stay there. My suggestion to all guests who stay in The Papandayan, please remain in the hotel since you may enjoy all facilities, whilst in the weekend usually Bandung city is crowded with visitors. What we are looking for is an escape! Those who love to have gathering with inner circle friends, please arrange it in the hotel and you will enjoy a private and warm ambience, trust me!!

Room Tip: Suite Rooms in Executive Floors are best choice for those who desire a private ambience.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Papandayan has a very modern and comfortable renovation.
There has a big swimming pool and resonable rate for spa. There is a couple spa.
Hotel staffs are friendly, even the bellboys also can explain well to us where is the good shopping heaven in bandung.
There is lounge in lobby where you can enjoy salsa night every friday and the livesband is good.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends