US$76
US$68
US$26
US$13
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$16/night.

US$41
US$28
Trip.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
Priceline
US$59
US$49
Agoda.com
All reviewsambassador loungeclassic roomgatot subrotoin room diningpremier roomtrans studio bandungbreakfast buffetswimming poolbusiness triproom was spaciousrain showerstar hotelthe check in processmeeting roomnice poolgreat hospitalitypleasant stay
Reviewed 18 February 2012

As a tourguide I've stayed in so many hotels all over the world.
The Papandayan - after the recent renovation - is one of the best I've ever seen.
It's just superb.
Luxurious but not shiny, great restaurant, wonderful garden, functional and yet stylish rooms.
Can recommend it to anybody who is looking for a relaxing, joyful stay.
The staff is professional and friendly.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Our JOY Magazine team were staying at The Papandayan in mid of January 2012. We had a really nice weekend during the one night stay. The service was excellent, we really love their breakfast buffet, and they also have a quite perfect function room that we use for our editorial event with JOY readers in Bdg. It wasn't so hard for us to find this hotel, because they are located in the center of the city. Only 5 minutes driving from Stasiun Hall, and you can also reach it by 10 minutes walking from Bandung Indah Plaza. Overall, we really are satisfied with The Papandayan's service and their staff's kindness.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
papandayan88, General Manager at The Papandayan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2012

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I will be sure to share your message with our entire staff of associates as they do look forward to each and every one of our guests arrival and experience during their stay. Please do let us know if and when you plan to return to Bandung as I would personally like to meet you as well. gm@thepapandayan.com

Reviewed 13 February 2012

I recently stayed at the Papandayan Hotel in Bandung for two nights and have to say this is one of the most awesome hotels in town! I went there for business but will return for pleasure. I thought everything was absolutely perfect. The room was excellent, the staff and service was fantastic and the food was supreme. My next staycation will be at the Papandayan. I congratulate management on a job welldone!! Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2012

The hotel's highly attentive staff, central location and sumptuous style makes this property the hotel of choice among urbane travellers.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I was stuck. I needed to find a decent place for a weekend trip to Bandung to relax from the grind and stress of Jakarta. I stumbled upon the Papandayan hotel online and had little time to research so I took a chance. Wow. What a wonderful find. From the time I emailed for a reservation, to arrival on a Saturday morning, the hotel took a proactive interest in making sure I would get there easily. They even arranged a pickup for me and my wife from the station. Although we were only there for a weekend, it felt wonderful to be pampered by the well trained English speaking staff from lobby to room to restaurant.
The room was spacious and super comfortable. We had a great weekend, mostly hanging out at the hotel and enjoying its facilities. They also took care of making sure we got to our Jakarta-bound transport on time Monday morning and gave us some take away goodies from the restaurant for the trip back. Wow again.
Can’t wait to go back to relaxing Bandung and staying again at this hotel. No need to look for any other place for us. Thanks Hotel Papandayan!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple