de JAVA Hotel(Bandung)
US$28
US$24
Agoda.com
2,137 results
All reviewsflying foxhillside studiopremier suitefree afternoon teagallery suiteanimal feedingrabbitbutler servicelush greeneryhill sidekids activitiesfresh airswimming poolspecial thankshorse ridingbuffet dinnernice view
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Padma deserves to be named No. 1 hotel on the Tripadvisors' list of hotels in Bandung. Why? It has the potent combination of excellent facilities in the midst of nature reserve and sterling guests service. If you choose a room of hillside views, you look into canopy of trees and lush fauna. Room is spacious and the bathroom is big with separate shower and bathtub. The moment you walked into the lobby, you knew that the staff are serious to make your stay a very pleasant one. Our butler, Rudy, was patient, helpful and efficient. He recommended and organized restaurants' bookings as well as reservations for transport and massage sessions. Female guests should make it a point to know front desk staff, Ersa for she directed me to an excellent hair salon for hair spa and pedicure. This hotel is ideal for families with children cos they have activities throughout day to engage them. For active adults, there are yoga session every morning at 7am at the patio facing the hills as well as trekking into the forest at 9am. I am thankful to Rai for patiently teaching me the yoga moves and Taufik who provided walking sticks and insects repellent; helped and guided me to complete the trekking. Tips for guests: choose floors with the lower numbers; and go for hillside views.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2016

Dear Ailuiyou,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s such a pleasure to know that you’ve had such a lovely time at our hotel, enjoying our Hotel facilities and our hospitality.

I have passed on your note to our associates and they were very happy to receive it.

I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Really no wards can express my feelings
For this hotel and the most nice experience in my life in hotels
I liked this hotel and it is fantastic location and the extremely fresh food in their restaurant which located with veiw on the forest trees making this place part
Of paradise
I want to apperiacte Mr. Mohammed reza in the restrunt for his nice welcoming and
Mr.Aggung in recepation for hos assistace
I will retrun back. To this hotel in the future.
Thx padma for the nice experience

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Ahmed N,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am happy to learn that you have had an enjoyable stay and that we contributed, to making your experience at Padma Hotel Bandung a pleasant and memorable one.

I have personally sent your regards to the staff members you have mentioned and they are really appreciated

I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the near future

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 March 2016

This resort hotel is located in Ciumbuleuit. It is in a valley, sorrounded by virgin forest. The lobby is in top floor and the greater flor number is from top to down. The room was spacious clean and well equipped. It serves variety of high quality breakfast. The service was not bad.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Herman Darnel I,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am grateful for your compliments over the hotel scenery and design architecture. I am also pleased that you liked the spacious room, food quality and staff hospitality. I am glad that Padma Bandung has lived up to your expectations.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Oh I am not exaggerated. This hotel take seriously about their guest. I was impressed from the moment enter their lobby. It was not splendid but they reach out to help us with luggage, take care my son(4y) while I am doing the checking not to mention they picked us in the station.

My husband is sick pretty bad that they kept checking and finally over us to drop at the hospital. When my husband is being hospitalized for around 4hours they kept checking and over a porridge.

They get us back to the hotel from the hospital, and bring the porridge in at no charge. I am overwhelm with their kindness.

Hotel is nice, pool is great although I didn't have a chance to enjoy the hotel but it trigger me to return next time and I will make sure my husband is healthy ;)

Breakfast is adequate. View is amazing for green scene lovers. It was rain hard when I took an afternoon tea.

Too bad that they don't have more room for me to extend so that we need to check out and move to another hotel.

Well, see you again Padma, we will return.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Dear Thehanitio,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations. Our guests’ satisfaction is our top priority, and we always strive to fulfill their requests whenever possible.

I'd like also to express our greatest appreciation for your generous compliments to our team members who had make your stay experience more enjoyable, which I look forward to share it with them. I believe that this will indeed motivate them and other team members to continue striving for the betterment in the future

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincere regards

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

I've always wanted to stay at Padma Hotel Bandung, and lucky me that I got a one night complimentary stay at Padma Hotel Bandung as a birthday gift from my friends.

We stayed at the Premier Room, cost IDR 2.000.000 per night, which was reserved by booking[dot]com.

Check in and check out was really hectic. Too many people in their crampped lobby. Waiting for our room, we went to the pool area.

The highlight of our stay was the pool. It is located in the hilly area and has an incredible view in the morning. Do not miss to do Yoga by the pool in the morning.

However, the room was not that spacious, and it lack of the luxury touch inside the room. Even, the hotel did not provide Dilmah tea in the room, instead their only provide Lipton. The room is just too expensive.

The breakfast was great, but it was really crowded.

Overall, I was only impressed by the pool of Padma. Will I go back? Nope.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear Tesyasblog,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m delighted to learn that you liked the pool and breakfast quality

I appreciate your constructive feedback about the room. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction.

Warm regards