US$76
US$83
US$70
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$41
US$49
US$35
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

US$51
US$36
Agoda.com
US$60
US$49
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

my first time with my family visit the hotel. we stayed in executive room.
+ all staff nice
+bed is okay
+bathroom nice&clean

-breakfast is not okay. beyond expectation. ala carte. only fried rice,fried noodles,rice noodles,eggs&bread. i guess they only serve buffet if high occupancy.
-mosquitos in my room.
-they didnt pick up dirty plate from yesterday in front of my room until my husband informed the waiter in coffee shop.
-no shower cap&slipper
-pool so dirty&no heater

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Actually, this is not the first time my husband and I visit the hotel. But to my surprise, things are different from our first visit here. And it's in negative way.

Room is not that spacious, but ok for a 3stars hotel. Amenities is not complete, only toothbrush, shampoo and shower gel. You can ask for hairdryer, but no sandals at all. Fridge is available and standard ceramic tiles make it doesnt look classy in my person preference. TV channel quite complete, room is neat and comfortable enough. They give keys to private balcony.

The biggest disappointment were first, the warm water pool was not functioning due to maintenance. Because we choose the hotel as we remember they have that pool and our kids will love to swim all the time but it will be not possible if they need to swim in cold water in Bandung's cold weather. So we think that will be great idea. Second disappointment was the breakfast. Because the menu was so standard and the taste was average. Quite surprising because it was different from my first visit to this hotel. And moreover, they only provide small portion on table. I was shock because it's still 08.30 in the morning, I expected everything will be in generous portion or average at least. But I heard there's a group of athletes staying in the hotel, so I think that was quite understandable situation for the portion because we were staying on weekdays, which I believe they didnt prepare much compare to weekend. Third disappointment was the room service lack of menu, and most of them were sold out.

But the plus point for this hotel is the nice staffs. All of them are incredible. They will always help you with all your need and greet you everytime they meet you.

I might choose a wrong day to stay(weekdays), so I got a lot of disappoinment. Because my first visit is way better than now. So I believe, they are actually better than what I experienced today.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I highly recommend this hotel for you who wants to stay at quite, fresh, clean & neat hotel, this hotel located at the hill in bandung so you will get fresh air and very beautiful scenery if you choose the room with the highest floor (which we stayed at 6th floor) with the mountain view especially when the moment of the sunrise and the sunset, PERFECT VIEW ! love it !

The room was clean & neat, well organized, well maintained yet there is a small minus though but it's nothing compared to the beyond expectation that we've got from this 3 star hotel...the breakfast is so so...

The towel, bed sheet, pillow cover has smell very nice, so we had a good sleep.

Room Tip: choose the room with mountain view and ask for the highest floor
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Plus :
+ Decent and big enough room space with big window glass, well done interior and decoration.
+ Big balcony with good view to chillin.
+ Tea & Coffee complimentary, Mineral water, Safety Box, Refrigerator.
+ Small swimming pool near lobby.
+ Located at private residence area, quiet and relax enough.
+ Mattras is okay.
+ Nice and clean bathroom.

Minus :
- Aircon not working well, setting to minimum temperature still didn't cool.
- Hard to open the refrigerator, obstructed by the rug (see photo)
- No wifi
- Limited parking space.
- Located ad hidden complex, with access trough steep alley road.
- Villa construction in front of hotel, many workers hang around. A bit inconvenient if you want hang out on your balcony.
- Need more TV channels selection and with good quality to.

Room Tip: Higher floors for better view.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I stayed in that hotel while I was visiting my wife for a week from England... it is a fantastic hotel with a view of the mountains and it is very much of a homely experience... the staff are really helpful and served us with utmost care... the only backdrop is the fitness room but still I have to give it a five star because of the service they provide in that hotel... I have stayed in many hotels in Indonesia but I found no hotel so friendly and smiley... Credit goes to the man who greeted us and helped us with our luggage and the young male receptionist who helped me call a taxi and showed his kind concern about my safety... And in the restaurant the two lovely young waitresses and the young waiter who made sure that their knowledge of service is 100% implemented while we were served...
I recommend this hotel highly to foreigners who is planning to visit Indonesia as because they understand the needs very well and serve everyone with respect, love and care very happy with the service and I will be back to this hotel when I come back again... cheers...!!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple