All reviews train station pasar baru western and indonesian food few minutes walk comfortable stay working desk four star hotel swimming pool hotel is located airport transfer comfortable hotel nice breakfast room was spacious family room first impression strategic place business trip
Reviewed 8 May 2018

The breakfast is ok, gym sauna and pool on the troof are for free, rooms are clean.....300 meters from train station and 20 minutes from airport......a good hotel in Bandung, I think will stay here again,

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rsognn
Arion-Swiss-belhotel, General Manager at Arion Swiss-Belhotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Mrs Giovanni Rosa

It's a greatest pleasure to welcome you to Arion Swiss Belhotel Bandung. We are delighted knowing that you've left with great impression and sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. Thanks very much for letting us know your thoughts and looking forward to meet you again.
Cheers,

Arion Swiss Belhotel Bandung

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Still well maintained hotel, parking was easy although the hotel is full. Check in took a longer time due to full book, but the hotel should have prepared with more staffs for this situation. Our room was deluxe and its very spacious compared with newer hotels, although the furnitures are old fashioned and bed was not to comfort. It faced train station and bus pool, my kids enjoyed the view though. On the last day we were upgraded to business room due to leak in the ceiling. The pool is on 5th floor, it's not big, just enough for 3 families I think. The breakfasts are good in general, the breads are delicious, others are standard although we enjoyed the taste. Overall I recommend this hotel for family that needs spacious room, its deluxe has 38m2, newer hotels has significantly smaller space (below 28m2).

Room Tip: Book business room in the corner that face both train station and main road, or deluxe room
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

We are apologize to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies.I will highlight check in process to our Front Office team for continuously improved the quality, I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed this issue with the department concerned and will ensure that they receives the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward to avoid a recurrence of this problem. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been to improve our service and communication. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

General Manager Arion Swiss belHotel Bandung

Reviewed 4 May 2018

When I arrived into this hotel, the front desk officer is not too friendly.
I'm asking for deluxe room with single bed, but she answer it with grumpy.
The room view also not too good.
The breakfast is quite standard for Arion Swiss bell hotel

Room Tip: Please ask first the type of the bed if you do not want to be let down
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Yuda,

We are apologize to hear about your unpleasant experience. While we constantly strive to maintain the highest standards of customer satisfaction, regrettably, on this occasion, we have fallen short of our key objective. I therefore wish to extend to you my sincere apologies.I will highlight about friendliness to our front office team for continuously improved the quality, I would like to assure you that I have personally addressed this issue with the department concerned and will ensure that they receives the necessary guidance to perform a much better role moving forward to avoid a recurrence of this problem. Unfortunately, there is no way of recreating the past or reversing the unpleasant incident you experienced. However, I can assure you that we value your feedback and your feedback has been to improve our service and communication. Thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you again, giving us another opportunity to serve you better.

General Manager Arion Swiss belHotel Bandung

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This hotel have a excellent service friendly staff. When me and my family stay here i have a good stay here feels like home. The room also clean neat and tidy, i am in the deluxe room but the room is more bigger than i expecting. And also for the food the have not big restaurant but enough and they serve with a good taste and delicious food also. What i like in this hotel, in the lobby area they have piano and in the some times they have people to play it and sing a song like a live music. all i can say this is the comfortable hotel i ever stay in bandung.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms Putri

It's a greatest pleasure to welcome you and your family to Arion Swiss Belhotel Bandung. We are delighted knowing that you've left with great impression and sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. Thanks very much for letting us know your thoughts and looking forward to meet you again.

General Manager Arion Swiss Belhotel Bandung

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The breakfast are nice for the price you paid. Not too many selection but it's okay. The hotel are in the middle of the city, convenient and comfortable. The gym are so and so, small room, not much space to maneuver. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful. So far so good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends