All reviews braga street family room alun alun asia afrika street free night historical building masjid agung strategic location walking distance swimming pool blue bird coffee machine budget hotel unique design business traveler room door parking lot is
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was such wonderful experience, the location of the hotel is in the centre of the city, it makes us easy to go to the famous places in Bandung and the room was really beautiful and super comfy, we love it soo much and there's kids's spot too it just help me with my son to play and make him calm.
And their hospitality that we can't forget coz they helped us alot. I would say the hotel is recommended. Thanks Ibis style...

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GMISBB, Manager at Ibis Styles Bandung Braga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear RF,
Thank you for staying in ibis Styles Bandung Braga and for taking your time to share a review on TripAdvisor.
We are pleased to learn that you enjoy your stay with us, especially the location and our beautiful and comfy room. Delighted to read that your son also enjoyed our kids corner. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Our hotel located on the famous Braga Street, just across the museum of Asian African Conference. Beside the historical street of Asia Afrika, ibis Styles Bandung Braga is surrounded by heritage buildings and eateries serving the best of Bandung's local delicacies.
Thank you for sharing some useful information for our future traveler.
All employees of ibis Styles Bandung Braga hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Dedi Riswandi – Operation Manager

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We stayed at Ibis Styles Bandung for 7 nights recently. Very glad to have selected this hotel because of its ideal location near to Braga walk, lots of eateries and museum Asia Africa is right at your door steps. The hotel staff are friendly and warm especially front desk officers Ms. Evelyn and Mr. Revvy, and Breakfast Room staff especially Mr. Robby for their attentiveness and efficiency. The room is big, modern and clean; bathroom modern and great shower. All in all, we have a wonderful week. Thank you to everyone who made our stay a memorable one.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMISBB, Manager at Ibis Styles Bandung Braga, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear K,
Thank you to choose ibis Styles Bandung Braga and really appreciate your review
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Styles Bandung Braga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, especially to Evelyn, Revy and Robby. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, all employees of ibis Styles Bandung Braga hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Dedi Riswandi – Operation Manager

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

First of all, location is the best. Service was good. Nice staff. Room is bigger than I expected. I got room with nice view to city. Breakfast was nice, various foods. Easy check in and out. Recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GMISBB, Manager at Ibis Styles Bandung Braga, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear ME,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Styles Bandung Braga. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments regarding our Variety of Food, Service Friendliness, Rooms with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Our great location makes our easily access to leisure tour, historical tour, culinary tour, shopping tour or even for business trip.
Alto M. Reza – Room Division Manager

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here from 10th March for 1 night. When I arrived there around 1pm to check in, there were lots of people waiting for check in and check out without proper line and really chaotic.
As a gold member of Accor I’m entitle to have a special line for check in and check out. But to my amazement, no one was seating on the priority check in. When I asked the reception staff, they said that no one is manning the desk and I have to wait until all the other guests finished. Priority should have been always manned, if they need to help when necessary, then they can hell. When I finally in the process of check in, security came to me and asked me to move my car from the lobby parking without considering I’m in a checking process, earlier it was themselves who directed me to park in front of the lobby. After that all check in was done.

Room was ok. But Air condition was not cold enough. I called engineering and he said that the hotel was set for energy saving of 25 degrees. He then set my thermostat until 18 degree, but still it was not cold enough.

Breakfast was so so. Not great. Better eat outside.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear BS,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at ibis Styles Bandung Braga. We deeply regret that your experience does not meet your expectations, allow Us to reveal our sincere apologies.
We will coordinate with related department regarding of Check in process to be review and improve.
And also regarding the Ac in the room, we are set the temperature in 22 degree celcius maximum and if you would like to be more colder our Staff can adjust it as your desire. I will check the AC in the room to ensure in a good condition.
We will coordinate with our Chef to review and improve our breakfast menu.
And thank you for being our Loyalty member, but seems you are booked by online travel agent made you are not entitled for the soft benefit as our loyalty member.
We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us a chance to serve you better in the near future.
Best regards,
Alto M. Reza - Room Division Manager

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Firstly, they upgraded our room to a family room. The room and hotel lobby has a good decor. The spa at the hotel is equally good. Breakfast was wholesome and so is the sleep quality. All the important places are located nearby. But yes, this is a city centre hotel not with great outside views.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
GMISBB, Manager at Ibis Styles Bandung Braga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear JG,
Thank you for spared your valuable time and share with us your stay experience at ibis Styles Bandung Braga. We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay and enjoy your visit at our hotel.
I will share your comments regarding our service and our hotel design with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Our great location makes our guest easily access to leisure tour, culinary tour, shopping tour, historical tour or even for business trip.
Alto M. Reza – Room Division Manager