US$76
US$97
US$88
US$66
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

US$53
Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
US$65
  • Pool
US$28
US$25
1,392 results
All reviewsaccor hotelsnice hoteljalan cihampelasswimming poolbusiness tripexecutive roomtrain stationcomfortable staynon smokingearly checkcheck in processfront officekids clubnice roomwelcome drinkstrategic locationbreakfast spread
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time stayed at Novotel Bandung. Their staff is truly kindness, from check in until check out.
Restaurant, kids club, pool and clean room, everything was just so perfect.
I wish I could spend my time more here. However, I will stay again whenever I’ll go to Bandung.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
H6181-NBD, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Berliana N

Thank you for this wonderful review, we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I really like the title as well as the way you describe our Hotel. You have said it all and I don't think I have to add anything.

Trust that we will see you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Awesome and luxury, good quality pool, Room was so clean and quality sleep condition. Washrooms are really designed well. Just in the airport. Convenient location, Value for money and Quality place. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Awesome and recomended
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rukzy
H6181-NBD, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Rukzy

Thank you so much for giving another traveler a reason to stay with Novotel Bandung. Your details information I believe will be much useful for them. We're glad to know that your recent stay became a wonderful experience to share.

Rukzy, please stay in touch with us via our social media and book direct to our website to get the best rate

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

the hotel is old but clean
very tasty breakfast
lots of variety of food
very good service
middle of town
environment is not noisy
the hotel room is clean & the room is big
near the airport
can see the plane landing

Room Tip: Premier Room or Executive Room is big
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ymagdalena

Dear ymagdalena,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us in terms of our convenient location, room cleanliness, tasty breakfast, good service, and of course stunning plane landing view from your room.

Bandung and Novotel Bandung are always welcome you

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed for 3 nights at Novotel Bandung frm 21stMar till 24thMar2018.I had called reservations beforehand abt wanting to be on the same floor as my kids and we're grateful to be accomodated just a couple of doors frm them.Chk in were a breeze and we even had a welcome snack in our executive room.I must say its nice but it will be more thoughtful of Novotel to put 2 biscuits n jelly instead of 1 as of course we're a couple in the exec room!Nonetheless,thks for the gesture.The room itself is clean,bath is big and we love the shower.On the 3rs day aftr a tiring day in Bandung,we had an unpleasant smell coming from the bathroom and the smell stayed on till we checked out the following morning.I think its the cleaner thats used to clean the bathroom,that or the hotel's staffs didn't do a good job in eliminating any smell in the bathroom.
Breakfast is OK for the 3 nights we're there.They should change the way they cook the vegetables though,its the same evryday..haha..
My husband and I both felt that their coffee is substandard and the fact that its warm and not hot threw us off guard everytime we drank it.Pls upgrade your coffee Novotel.Other than that,all is good.
We could have had a very happy experience with Novotel Bandung but alas,at the airport while waiting for our delayed flight,my husband were alerted via his hp that an entire amount of our executive room had been charged to his card,again! Accor and Agoda had already charged us when we made our bookings so we're unhappy that Novotel charged us again.We call Novotel and they say they will look into this matter but till now,already April,still no news frm Novotel nor Accor.Hope my review will ve reviewed by either of them..
All in all,nice hotel but do please have the courtesy to answer and explain our woes.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
H6181-NBD, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear ZenLady,

Thank you for taking some of your precious time to share your experience while you had stayed at Novotel Bandung with an almost perfect score on Tripadvisor.

It is always be our pleasure to receive any kind of feedback form one of our loyal and valued guests. We are thanking for all your constructive messages, which shown that you are care to us and give us an opportunity to evaluate and improve some points which need to be improved. I have taken some necessary action with the Department Heads concern related your comment to solve it up and avoid the same issue occurence in the future.

Once again, your voice is highly important for us. We wish that we still may be given the opportunity to welcoming and serve you back much better in very near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The staffs were friendly and attentive. We came here very late, but check in was good and bed was so comfortable that made us somehow relaxing after long flights. This hotel is a little far from the center but really peaceful. The sorroundings loooked ancient houses in Hoi An :) The room was quite old, but the pool and the restaurant were so nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Hello DennisV8088,

Thank you for your recent stay at Novotel Bandung and for your FANTASTIC review. I'm glad to know that you had an excellent experience during your stay with us. Our dedicated team will ensure you will have another great stay at Novotel Bandung on your next trip to Bandung.

See you soon DennisV8088,!

Sincerely Yours