de JAVA Hotel(Bandung)
US$28
US$24
Agoda.com
1,384 results
All reviewsaccor hotelsnice hoteljalan cihampelasjunior suite roomswimming poolbusiness triptrain stationcomfortable staythe hotel staffnon smoking roominternet connectionearly checkcheck in processstrategic locationkids clubnice roomfront office
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

We decide to booked a room with a king size bed. The room is so big and very comfortable. The location is strategic. The staff hotel is nice and friendly. We really happy to stay in this hotel and highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
H6181-NBD, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear apriliana_windy,

Wow..thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing our hotel as your hotel accommodation. We're excited to know that you had wonderful stay experience. Your local guide information will be very useful for other travelers. Please stay in touch with us via social media to get the latest update of Novotel Bandung. See you soon apriliana_windy!

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed 29 April 2018

hotel located in downtown bandung, classy location suitable for family and colleagues. I first visited while taking laundry clothes and drove back to hotel guests here, friendly and friendly service. when you stay here do not forget if we need laundry service, good laundry unit, laundry kilogram and dry clean and clothes iron. immediately contact us gg-laundry, greeting.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
H6181-NBD, Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear GG Laundry,

Thank you for your review, although you only drop and taking laundry from the Guest.

The hospitality of our staff will always deliver to all of our guest.

Again thank you for the review

Kindest Regards

Rezka M Wildhan
Front Office & Quality Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

The quality of hotel like any other chain is quite good. Location is bit away from happening areas but if u r athletic enough you can walk down to jeans street. The breakfast spread was quite good but specially loved their bakery items.
The swimming pool is bit small but since I was alone while using it, this was not an issue. The food in restaurant is also quite good. Overall it was good stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rakesh P

Hello Rakesh P,

Thank you for your recent stay at Novotel Bandung and for your detail review. I'm glad to know that you had an amazing experience during your stay with us. Our dedicated team will ensure you will have another great stay at Novotel Bandung on your next trip to Bandung.

See you soon Rakesh P!

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My first trip to Bandung after so many years plan (with wife) but ended up going there for a business trip.

My first suprise was the new airport. Yup, its a new refurbished airport which i think look better and cleaner. My second suprise is the weather.. its a bit chill compare to KL/Jakarta, due to the area is situated at highland..cool..

Going to Novotel Bandung is also piece of mind since its a weekday. My supir told
Me that during weekend the road will be really “macet” or heavy traffic and some of the roads will be temp close to avoid massive jam.

Novotel Bandung - what can i tell.. its Novotel.. the service is top of a class.. registration is fast, the room is spacious, clean and comfy...the breaksfast is good.

For shopping lovers this is another place for you... so many outlets that sell branded clothes with low price - levis, ck, Armani, Fred Perry, etc.. you name it..BUT do be reminded that the size is not for europeans.. you need to really try it before you buy...and it happened to me.. after tried a few clothes with the size XL, i end up coming out from Rumah Mode (one of the outlet) empty handed ☺️

Food- so many choices here.. and its all so delicious... i cant tell you, you need to come and explore it by yourself and yup, it is cheap!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank khails
H6181-NBD, General Manager at Novotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear khails,

Thank you very much for choosing Novotel Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us. We wish you safe and comfortable travels and look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home, Novotel Bandung!

Warm Regards

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This is my first time stayed at Novotel Bandung. Their staff is truly kindness, from check in until check out.
Restaurant, kids club, pool and clean room, everything was just so perfect.
I wish I could spend my time more here. However, I will stay again whenever I’ll go to Bandung.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Berliana N

Thank you for this wonderful review, we are happy to learn that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I really like the title as well as the way you describe our Hotel. You have said it all and I don't think I have to add anything.

Trust that we will see you again.

Best Regards,