All reviews rumah mode shower amenities cihampelas street hotel is located supermarket setiabudi kettle
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We booked the suite for three people, which appeared on Booking.com to have a double bed and a single bed. However when we arrived, there was only one double bed which definitely cannot fit three people. So when we went downstairs to the reception, the receptionist answered their room always had only one double bed and it was Booking.com's fault. She was giving such a ready answer already, which means she expected us coming complaining as they were aware that we booked the room for three people. But she didn't even inform us during our check in, and didn't even offer an extra bed first. They didn't have any empty room to let us sleep so one of us had to sleep on an uncomfortable extra bed. I could receive partial refund from Booking.com but was frustrated that the hotel didn't take any actions although they were aware of the problem. Hope it is taken care of by now.
Room was clean, but the sound of prayers outside was really loud which woke me up at 4am.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Min_wanderer
Reviewed 18 July 2017

went here with my family for one night... the place was ok, it's a bit quiet like I don't see so many worker in this hotel, except the security, and the guy who taking care of the fish pond, but overall, their service is good, and the pool is good... it's good for short stay or family stay :)

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My little family spent 2 nights at this hotel back on 2016. I was nice experience since I found this hotel quite good. It's not a modern style hotel, but it surely clean and neat. It also has a very nice swimming pool (not big but clean).

One thing that bothered me it was the breakfast.
The room for breakfast is too small,

In general, it was not bad.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I visited the hotel on thrusday for a night with my mom. I checked in late around 6pm. The renovated hotel at heart of Bandung city. The price is very affordable, the staffs were alright.
But i concern about the bath room, the curtin was dirty, the shower was broken, the floor were old. The room was good. The breakfast was average, normal dishes, breads, omelet, etc but the taste was good.
The best spot was in the middle, there were very green view.
Very closed to supermarket and rumah mode. I recommended the hotel for stay short time. The best part was, my car was washed on the morning, thanks for additional service.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank N4ra
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My room was pre booked by a wedding planner and I paid top dollar for my room, nearly as much as I paid for Ibis Hotel the day before.The room was very old and tired.The shower curtain in the bathroom was mildewed and yellow, originally white, and there was a smell from the drain. The phone didn't work as it was old and the cord was frayed. The wi fi kept cutting out. Everything needed a scrub. The pillows need replacing as they had an odour. I thought I was paying for a deluxe room but now I realise after I arrived home that I got the standard room.The staff was lovely but I would not recommend anyone to stay here unless they specify new upgraded room.

Room Tip: Ask for new upgraded room if you decide to stay here.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo