All reviews duplex room stylish hotel factory outlet strategic location unique design dago street hotel chain swimming pool family with kids limited parking space walking distance great room many choices front office staff pleasant stay lobby bip
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

A "fun" boutique hotel with friendly staff and nice 2-level rooms. The "duplex" room is very unique, special, fun for the kids. It has a nice resto/cafe below called "Soda" with good food n nice ambiance. Its "spaghetti sambal bawang" is a must to try (aglio olio with indonesian spices).

Feedback: the room is not sound proof enough. Not only we worried our neighbour's fun disturb our kids, but we also worried our kid's cry would disturb them.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
THE1O1BandungDago, Manajer Umum at THE 1O1 Bandung Dago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear franswp,

Greetings from THE 1O1 Bandung Dago - Smart Stylish Experience

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your stay with us. Thank you also for the kind words and compliments of our service. I was so glad to read how much you enjoyed the room and the restaurant we offer.

We do look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Visited there several days ago during the weekend. Stayed at room 2020, the carpet in the hallways are dirty and need foam to remove all the stains.

The bathroom tiles were also stained and dirty. Definitely need to change the mat and towels quality. It’s not white and not clean enough.

We even faced a very interesting situation where the AC was leaking on my final night and the leakage fell into my suitcase. Really troublesome as I awakened during the night to move it and dry my clothes.

In the morning I visited the concierge and mentioned it to a guy there and he only apologized without trying to fix it.

Also when we checked in we asked about the breakfast which was said was included. I swear that I booked the room with breakfast for 1.5million IDR for 2 nights, but it seems the booking did not state it. And I cannot enjoy it then.

Overall it was not a good stay. The only thing that was nice was Safira the Front desk agent. She was cute ☺️

Stayed: May 2018
THE1O1BandungDago, Manajer Umum at THE 1O1 Bandung Dago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Benedict S,

Greetings from THE 1O1 Bandung Dago - Smart Stylish Experience

Thank you for choosing this hotel for your accommodation. We regret that some point doesn't meet your expectation. Please rest assured we have addressed this with the team to ensure we improve on this. In regards your room reservation, we have double checked the voucher and it also mentioned that the booking was room only.

We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed there yesterday. Because of long weekend, a little bit crowded in their small lobby when I waited for check in. The hotel provided welcome drink in lobby. At night I heard something that annoyed me and then I called the room service, they follow up my complain as soon as possible, so I can sleep well. They have variety choices for breakfast. I'd like to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear etikarizkyr,

Greetings from THE 1O1 Bandung Dago - Smart Stylish Experience

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your last stay with us! I do very much appreciate you taking time to share with us, it is our goal to assure that we meet all of our guest expectations and keep a high standard.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

We stayed at the hotel from 28 April to 1 May 2018. A simple but stylish hotel. The hotel's 'cool' decor and design seems targeted at the younger crowd. Although our age does not belong to that 'category' but we like it nevertheless. Breakfast - good local spread which we enjoyed a lot. But most importantly, the hotel is quite near to the airport - a worthwhile consideration given the traffic jams!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
THE1O1BandungDago, Manajer at THE 1O1 Bandung Dago Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear nur65,

Greetings from THE 1O1 Bandung Dago - Smart Stylish Experience

Thank you for the kind words and compliments of our service. We are so glad to read how much you like the design and the food that we offered.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon at THE 1O1 Bandung Dago.

Best Regard

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Located in Jl. Dago where most people do their activities within this area, no other hotel can be more strategic than this one. Room was just ok. Service was ok. Foods were so so. Aside of its strategic location, nothing is actually special.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Ade P,

Greetings from THE 1O1 Bandung Dago - Smart Stylish Experience

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your last stay with us! We are very glad that our location, room, service and food made your recent stay very enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regard