All reviews budget hotel nice hotel air condition dago area room rate spacious room other hotels recommend this hotel visit bandung pleasant stay porridge location taste wifi basement variant traffic
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Very satisfied with the service of neo hotel (by Bella & Yuli)..the room is very clean yet spacious..very comfortable and i'm enjoying each moment i spend here..definitely will be coming back here if i came to Bandung again..thank you..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hello SSJN117,

Greetings from NEO Dipatiukur Bandung - Try something NEO!
Thanks so much for dropping us a 5* review - Glad that you like and happy staying with us Your recognition how Bella & Yuli looked after you is really appreciated. Looking forward to welcoming you back pretty soon!

Cheers,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I was here with my wife for 3 nights.
And we are familiar iwth the Neo formula, so that was the reason why we decided to stay (again) in a Neo Hotel.

The only thing I missed was the cheerfullness at the reception, what I have seen in the other hotels. And the music in the halls sounded for foreign ears, kinda gloomy.

But the room was of the same standard of the other hotels: clean and well maintained.

Neo is still one of my favourite hotel brands.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear LudgerZ,

Thank you for trusting our NEO hotel brand. The good comments and feedback are very much appreciated. We are not really sure if breakfasting month influenced our front-desk crew service but we will sure rectify it asper standard.
Trully sorry if Ramadhan music is a bit gloomy for you cause normally we display easy listening pop music one
Once again, thank you for posting us an overall 4*review, Looking forward to welcoming you back soon...

Cordially yours,

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Everytime I come here it always gives good services. Easy payment, friendly worker, the room is always clean, the foods are good and pretty complete especially for breakfast, and the location is strategic. Thank you for good services as always especially to ms. Bella Rismi and mr. Denar.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Hafilda,
It is with great pleasure to again seeing you happy for staying with us. With all the team, glad how you even more identify some of our team even made you feel welcome. We will share your comments for their continued great service

Looking forward to welcoming you back with beloved ones - Hope you always have a nice days

Regards

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3d2n. and this was my second stay in Neo. The room is bigger than i expected. The room and bathroom was very clean.
the staff was very friendly, helpful and polite especially for ms yuli, mr reza and mr denar. i had a great time at this hotel. Very reasonable price. Will definitely come back again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Henny K,

This morning we have just read out your comment and are delighted to see nice review you had is shared in the trip advisor sites. How glad our management see that you identify some of our team members deliver great service as we appreciate the effort they made to one of valuable customers like you. Thank you so much for your loyalty to NEO Dipatiukur, we look forward to seeing you again soon

Cordially yours,

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

this is the first time my family and I stay here. for a budget hotel like this, pleasant enough, friendly employees, from first entrance (Rismi, Bella, denar, Dedi) until the rooms are all perfect, heartfelt smiles, everything is well prepared base on my request, from connecting room up to set up honeymoon for my sister and her husband, variety's of food was good and quite fun for my pocket lol hehe

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rudy_Haryadi, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Guruh D,
Thank you for choosing NEO Dipatiukur planned for your sister's honeymoon set up surprise. Glad to hear how happy the overall stay experienced in our property. It is always our goal to make our customer having memorable stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back when revisit Bandung on the near future!

The management