“A Short but Pleasant Stay”
Review of The Mirah Bogor

The Mirah Bogor
Ranked #19 of 76 Hotels in Bogor
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I was staying in The Mirah Bogor Hotel on November 5th, 2016, for 1 night only. The first impression that I got was, "this hotel is quite nice". Me and my wife arrived at 12.00 and the front desk informed us that we could not check-in yet because the check-in time is at 14.00, which was okay for us since the hotel is near some cool places to eat or hang out, such as Kedai Kita, Klappertaart Huize Resto, etc. After having lunch, at 13.00 I returned to the hotel and finally checked-in. I got the room on the second floor, west side. The room was clean and nice. Though there was a balcony on the room, I still could not figure out what the function was, since the second floor rooms on the west side are facing the wall of the building next to the hotel. One thing that I concerned about the room, the AC in the room was not cold enough, well for me, it was not a big deal, but maybe for the other guests, it would be a problem. The breakfast was ordinary, not great but not bad either. Overall, I feel comfortable staying in this hotel and I definitely will stay again in this hotel if I visit Bogor in the future.

Room Tip: The west-side second floor rooms have a wall view, though they have balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Marshel,

Thank you for your feedback and good rating about The Mirah Bogor in tripadvisor.

We are excited to hear that you like most of it except for some issues, we ensure you that we are on top of it. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

It has a perfect location, in the middle of the city, near Kebun Raya, surrounded by many cafes and restaurants, and fashion factory outlets. If you looking for food its just steps away from the hotel.

We stay 1 night at Deluxe twin room. The room is quiet and spacious. The bathroom is good, comes with bath tub but the amenities are so so. But if you want to use the hot water, the first water will come yelowish for about a minute then it turn to normal again. I dont know why, I called the house keeping, they only said that I should wait for a minute then the water will be normal. Yes it was.

The breakfast was standard for 3 star hotel, nothing special. The swimming pool is okay. They have 2 swimming pool, for adults and kids.

What I like and appreciate to the hotel is I did the late check out. Because of we came late back to the hotel after went out then it made us must did late check out and they allowed us until 15.00 with free of charge. Thank you :)

All and all, this is a good 3 star hotel for family with perfect location!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear Satiabudianti

Warmest greeting from Bogor

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your stay at the The Mirah Bogor.

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoy your stay with us with few minor distractions. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful staying experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Reviewed 27 September 2016

we booked 3 rooms, go there with 6 adult, 4 toddler and 1 baby. find the place so easy coz we knew its near kedai kita resto. the hotel wa under renovation adn we cant find the lobby, security there told us to enter through the back door with ladders of emergency exit.
air conditioner didnt work well.
bfast and the pool area was nice and clean. i prefer another hotel next time i went to bogor.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016

Dear Ms. Meylantika,

Warmest greeting from The Mirah Bogor

Thank you for your review about The Mirah Bogor in Tripadvisor, we are sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay at our hotel.

The Mirah Bogor has 2 lobby which located in Jl. Pangrango and Jl. Megamendung. We are currently renovating our main lobby and facade thus fully functioning our secondary lobby at Jl. Megamendung. Our hotel is under partial renovation on main lobby and building facade, the impact to guest convenience is very limited.

With regard to your case, we will again brief our security team to properly provide information to our guest. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Mirah Bogor.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Good place. Good food. Good family.
My family went to Bogor and we have a good time on Jan 1st, 2016. We stayed for one night and we really like this hotel. Someday, we will come back to here. This hotel near to Kedai Kita, Two Stories, Kedai Soto Ibu Rahayu, Macaroni Panggang.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Dear Ms Agnes,

Warmest greeting from Bogor

It is always a great pleasure to receive a positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our team members as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you soon

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The room was very nice, with burgundy tone of colors, it does make the room very romantic.
Just about when I was about to sleep, I just noticed the giant mirror in front of my bed, yes surprised!
The bathroom designed also different with black tiles and black amenities. Based on that, I guess the hotel is designed for couples

The breakfast were nice, they do have variety of foods and I also like their lunch menu, it was good.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear Ms. trishanty R,

Warmest greeting from Bogor

Thank you for your positive feedback in Tripadvisor, we really appreciated that you have endorsed The Mirah Bogor with good review. We will share your feedback to our team members to let them know that their hard work have been paid off.

Thank you again, We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Best Regards,