All reviewsapple piemacaroni panggangfactory outletmain lobbystrategic locationswimming poolsuperior roomair conditioner didn't workfried chickenkebun raya bogornew buildingindonesian breakfastnice hotelshower caphotel buildingwater pressuremain road
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located around Jl Pangrango close to old IPB (Agricultural University Bogor) campus and Taman Kencana.
We're about 5 persons (3 adult and 2 kids) staying in Mirah Suite. The room is wide and it had 1 queen. Kids can playing in the floor because the floor is covered with carpet.
Outside the hotel there are some family restaurants, and if you want to ead pizza or fried chicken you can just walk about 500meters to Jl Padjajaran, Bogor's main rood and you can visit to plenty factory oulet along the street

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights during eid holiday. Location near to famous street in Bogor, Jl Pajajaran where you can find many factory outlet and famous rest such as Kedai Kita,Macaroni Panggang,Pie Apple etc, just by walking.Spacious room,pools for adult and children. Breakfast need to be improved. Also walking distance to Kebun Raya Bogor and Botani Square Mall. Would like to come back again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

After a very long meeting, I finally got a chance to sleep. The room was perfect and it was so big for me. I got a king-size bed and it was very comfortable.
The breakfast menu was also interesting. It was so vary.
The location of this hotel was easy to be found because it was in center of Bogor.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mirah_Bogor, General Manager at The Mirah Bogor, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Mr. Riyadh,

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your enjoyable stay at the The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like our strategic location, comfort of bed and variety of breakfast, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be more pleasant than the previous one.

Best regards,
Bustamar KOTO

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Thank you the mirah!

I request early check in since i bought 4 months old baby who need to relax after long trip and the hotel staff approved it. I can enter my room at 11.30 without no charge and they even call me to inform that the room is ready.

The staff are very kind, warm and helpfull.I book the deluxe balcony room, and the room itself are spacious, clean and cozy.

The hotel location is very strategic, i can walk to many factory outlet and famous restaurant in bogor.

The breakfast are delicious, the menu are very indonesian and they also have jamu station (yummy). Although my husband said that the menu are not too variative.

Again thank youbthe mirah for the warm experiene

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Ms Nidya S

Greeting from The Mirah Bogor

We are excited to hear that you like our strategic location and friendliness of our staff, spacious of room, tasteful of food. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best regards,
Bustamar KOTO

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

First the FO gave us the keycard of room with other guest inside, so when i inserted the keycard and opened the door, the guest inside screamed! Haha dunno whether I should laugh or get mad, never had this experience before! However they gave us upgrade room as a gesture of apology, well accepted. The hotel itself is under some renovation so I asked for a room far away from that renovation. They have swimming pool infront of restaurant and the room is nice though...the plus is the hotel is near from kedai kita and pia apple pie so you can actually have breakfast there as they have opened at 8am

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family