“Nice Italian Food, Small Small Restaurant”

CAPRICCIO - Casual Italian Dining
Ranked #24 of 417 Restaurants in Bogor
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located at Novotel Bogor known as hotel featuring a natural concept with beautiful garden surrounding. Capriccio suitable for business lunch, dinner or a romantic dinner either indoors or alfresco with the taste of Italian. You can enjoy Italian pizza that is made with a wooden fire oven. Unique dining experience where you can tailor your dish exactly the way you wish. Capriccio has been design with open kitchen, so you can see the chef when preparing the dish.Seating capacity: 20 indoor, 28 alfresco. Hour of operation: Dinner: 06:00 pm-10:00 pm. Lunch : 12:00 pm-16:00 pm ( Daily ).
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I ordered quite a lot since there were 4 of us eating. The pizza was very nice, pasta were awesome. The only one I didn't like was the risotto, I think it was a bit bland. Overall food and drink were very good.

The only thing I didn't like was the lack of manpower in the restaurant. It was hard to call the waiter and they seemed very hectic. The dining area and table also small and we couldn't fit all plates in the table, we had to ask them to move the bread basket, small plates, and table center to put 4 main course and 1 pizza. Not comfortable at all.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

We have happily eaten at Capriccio several times over the last few years. We have always found the food very good, the service adequate and the atmosphere intimate and attractive. The only weakness we have found is in the desserts, not quite up to par with the good main dishes. Unfortunately Capriccio's prices have risen steadily, turning it into a somewhat pricey restaurant. Still, if you don't mind the prices, enjoy a nice and pleasant Italian dinner

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Italian romantic dinning with nice atmosphere, good services from wait staff and also the chef, superb pasta and pizza, although the place is not too big.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

this is the worst restaurant EVER!!! We sit for 110 minutes already and they keep saying it will only take a while?!!! We are the third table that come hellooooooo!!! Im so angry right now as my kids ( 4 and 10 years ) usually eat dinner at 7 and we are here since 6.30 pm ( now its 8.20 pm ) My kids dont want to leave they just want their pizza and pasta! I dont think this restaurant deserve a star at all!!!

1  Thank Vadric
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I've been here with my boyfriend last week. And only this restaurant have casual fine dining with italian food in bogor. Thanks to waitress i guess her name christin, for the service. The pizza are excellent!