See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I was booked this hotel by my staff, because it is near from office. this is my first stay here. Bed sheets very smelly. glass room very dirty. which was very creepy on the first night, power outages. my room is located at 3rd floor. The breakfast menu is very boring. Tunjungan Hotel should feature traditional food surabaya. from the first day to the last day the menu does not vary, the bakery in front of the lobby does not look attractive (I am afraid it has expired). For the hotel staff look friendly. The second day I was looking for traditional food in Pasar Genteng. As input for Hotel management, Hotel Tunjungan should do a massive renovation & Management improvement.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very strategic and the location between Tunjungan Plaza 1-6.
This is old hotel, but they are not properly maintain. The cleanliness is my concern, the furniture is old fashioned style. The carpet and the air conditioner need clean up.
The breakfast was not good taste.
Their good services is not enough to cover overall the customer experience.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Just checked in to this hotel, I’m so surprised to see a so dirty room, dirty balcony. Not even worth a 2 star. Avoid this hotel. Look at the photos below. No fridge in a Superior room. Some light not switching off. Dirty bathtub. I’m shocked

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights , though convenient near shopping mall the room facilities are lacking and outdated - lacking of power points - none beside my bed ; had to use the power point sharing with the kettle . Shower heads pathetic ! Uncontrollable and worn out !!

If nothing's changed , this will be my first and last at this hotel ..

Service wise is ok though .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This hotel is old and a bit smelly inside the room. WiFi was not that good. Hot water was a bit on/off. We had a couple of days workshop here. Staff was very nice and helpful but I couldn't help thinking that the place should take a major renovation and make it a bit "brighter".

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business