“Strategic location”

favehotel MEX Surabaya
Ranked #43 of 140 Hotels in Surabaya
Reviewed 13 June 2017

As a first time guest, the hotel is too complicated for me while nobody greet me at the entrance and explained where the the check in counter? the hotel still under construction at the entrance and a blocking the whole floor.
reception not even smile and greet me and I must pay for my early check in Rp. 87.600 without any clue/information or suggest to wait or another option to me......
Bravo for the clean room!!!

Room Tip: not sure, for me all the same
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear Judd1010,

Thank you for your feedback.

Every feedback from our guests are very important in order for us to continuing our best effort to improve our quality of services. It is a heartbreaking news to hear that your stay with us has been far from your expectation and I do apologize for the bad experiences. Please be rest assured that the services that had been provided to you is not our normal practice and we are now taking a serious actions to make sure that this kind of experience will not happen again in the near future.

Thank you again for your feedback. We do hope to have the opportunity to serves you better in the near future.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Near enough from Tunjungan Plaza, budget hotel, friendly staff, helpfull staff, great location, near enough to search street food or restaurant around hotel. Improve the breakfast. Fast wifi. And thanks to receptionist to keep my suitcase while im check out until i take it back after several hours. But in the morning i can hear voice clearly from next room beside me, its so disturb my sleep.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Ettania S,

Thank you for your stay review at favehotel Mex Surabaya.
First of all, on behalf of the Hotel's team, I apologize that our services didn't match our usual service quality level, However The team and I are pleased to know you had enjoyable moments with us. Thanks again for your comments of improvement. We really do appreciate your time to give feedback to us.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

If you go to Surabaya you can stay in here because its good place to sleep, comfortable, good service, not noisy despite its location on the roadside and near enough if you want walk looking for street restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Melissa H,

Your feedback is truly valued and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We genuinely hope to welcome you again at fave hotel Mex Surabaya.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Not Great at all.

Maybe this was my fault by not reading the small print and booking online, but the picture I saw advertised with the price I paid showed a room with a nice view, some chairs there, and all in all a comfy looking place to stay.

What I got was a disturbingly small room with no windows. I was not claustrophobic prior to checking in but pretty sure I am now. I felt like one of those people who do something horrible in prison and get sent to an isolation room. Internet was free but horrendous. Used my phone hot-spot instead. Kudos to the staff nonetheless who were exceptional in helping my print some documents. They were really friendly and helpful.

I still would never stay here again if my life depended on it, but if you can handle a staying in a pink closet then feel free. Or just AVOID the standard room.

Room Tip: Avoid the Standard Room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Aenima,

Thank you for choosing fave Mex Hotel Surabaya as place to stay, on behalf on Management please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced, We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. We will address your concern in regards to our team for further review and we will take all action necessary to improve our service quality. We do hope that you will accept our sincerest apology and to have opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

i had 4 days and 3 night in this hotel, the hospitality is very good, and the price is fairly good, not too expensive.
the location of this hotel is very strategic in the center of surabaya city, you can find many option of transportation to go a round surabaya.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Natanael A,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also bringing us this good review, we are very pleased to be in your choice. We always do our best to meet our guest need, We wish to see you again in your next visit to feel our betterment.

Best Regars,