US$32
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$58
Grand Darmo Suite by AMITHYA(Surabaya)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$25
US$20
US$67
US$69
Trip.com
All reviewsfave hotelbudget hoteltunjungan plazawalking distanceshower capbiggest mallrecommend this hotelground floorstrategic locationfood courtshopping centreconvenience storeroom serviceair conditionerfront officehotel locatednice room
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Near enough from Tunjungan Plaza, budget hotel, friendly staff, helpfull staff, great location, near enough to search street food or restaurant around hotel. Improve the breakfast. Fast wifi. And thanks to receptionist to keep my suitcase while im check out until i take it back after several hours. But in the morning i can hear voice clearly from next room beside me, its so disturb my sleep.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Dear Ettania S,

Thank you for your stay review at favehotel Mex Surabaya.
First of all, on behalf of the Hotel's team, I apologize that our services didn't match our usual service quality level, However The team and I are pleased to know you had enjoyable moments with us. Thanks again for your comments of improvement. We really do appreciate your time to give feedback to us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2017

If you go to Surabaya you can stay in here because its good place to sleep, comfortable, good service, not noisy despite its location on the roadside and near enough if you want walk looking for street restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Dear Melissa H,

Your feedback is truly valued and I would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We genuinely hope to welcome you again at fave hotel Mex Surabaya.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Not Great at all.

Maybe this was my fault by not reading the small print and booking online, but the picture I saw advertised with the price I paid showed a room with a nice view, some chairs there, and all in all a comfy looking place to stay.

What I got was a disturbingly small room with no windows. I was not claustrophobic prior to checking in but pretty sure I am now. I felt like one of those people who do something horrible in prison and get sent to an isolation room. Internet was free but horrendous. Used my phone hot-spot instead. Kudos to the staff nonetheless who were exceptional in helping my print some documents. They were really friendly and helpful.

I still would never stay here again if my life depended on it, but if you can handle a staying in a pink closet then feel free. Or just AVOID the standard room.

Room Tip: Avoid the Standard Room.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Aenima,

Thank you for choosing fave Mex Hotel Surabaya as place to stay, on behalf on Management please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced, We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. We will address your concern in regards to our team for further review and we will take all action necessary to improve our service quality. We do hope that you will accept our sincerest apology and to have opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

i had 4 days and 3 night in this hotel, the hospitality is very good, and the price is fairly good, not too expensive.
the location of this hotel is very strategic in the center of surabaya city, you can find many option of transportation to go a round surabaya.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Natanael A,

Thank you very much for staying with us and also bringing us this good review, we are very pleased to be in your choice. We always do our best to meet our guest need, We wish to see you again in your next visit to feel our betterment.

Best Regars,

Reviewed 11 March 2017

This hotel has a good location but small room even for superior room. Not much choice for the breakfast menu,taste so so. Internet connection is bad. The interior for restaurant,lobby, and room are not attractive.

Room Tip: At least choose superior room.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2017

Dear Benny_Avelino,

Warmest greeting from fave hotel Mex Surabaya,

Please accept my apology regarding our facilities and service, I have shared your thought with our team for review and improvement. Once again, thank you for your constructive comments. We genuinely hope to welcome you again at fave hotel Mex Surabaya.

Kind regards,