US$63
  • Pool
US$34
US$32
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$38/night.

US$34
US$26
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Grand Darmo Suite by AMITHYA(Surabaya)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$75
US$62
US$77
US$69
All reviewsfave hotelbudget hoteltunjungan plazawalking distanceshower capbiggest mallrecommend this hotelground floorstrategic locationfood courtshopping centreconvenience storeroom serviceair conditionerfront officehotel locatednice room
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel located just near Tunjungan Mall, the biggest mall in town. Just walk about 5-10 minutes. A lot of restaurants in front of hotel . But you can hear the next door people talking. And I have a little problem when my room card didn't work to open the floor door. Need to go down to reception counter to get help

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Mohd Z,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the fave hotel Mex Surabaya. We are very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I have noticed your feedback and share with our whole team. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located in a very strategic location which is near with many shoping center, such as Tunjungan mall. Walking distance to some other places around especially at night will feel a really metropolitan city. Unfortunatelly staying only 1 night, but it was really enjoying especially with the arround area

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Bi- Suksma99,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable experience with us. We are delighted that you had such a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us. We wish to see you again for your next staying in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Vero good location near by Tunjungan Plaza mall, clean and room for a good prize,,I recomended to every one who like to be in The center town and a welcome hotel..near by places to eat, Indonesian but also KFC and McDonald's

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Johnny K,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your valuable experience with us, we are very pleased to be in your choice. We always do our best to meet our guest need, however some may not fit our service and we apology for this, and of course we will take all actions necessary to improve our service quality,

We wish to see you again in your next visit to feel our betterment.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This hotel is great for a working traveler like me. It is located on the center city of Surabaya and the great mall is only a walking distance away. It is also surrounded by few interesting restaurants and cafes. On the plus side, this hotel also have its 24 hour restaurant. The food is not bad either, however the breakfast choice is limited but still nice. It has a mini working desk and lamp which help me to work at night. Also, it has a vending machine and coffee machine which is so helpful during the night. Plus, there is a taxi pool outside, so mobility wouldn't be an issue.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Gita D,

Thank you for choosing fave Mex Hotel Surabaya as place to stay, on behalf on Management please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced, We regret to hear that your experience did not meet your expectation. We will address your concern in regards to our team for further review and we will take all action necessary to improve our service quality. We do hope that you will accept our sincerest apology and to have opportunity to welcome you back in our hotel

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 July 2017

To make it clear, I write this review because i want the readers who might be future guests could get prepared. I am simply disappointed and here what happened.

1. First, the moment I enter the building I was confused. Where is the lobby?? Well the security staff helped me to carry my baggage from the cab to the door. But, he didn't tell me where should I go. Well, it is okay if the lobby located in normal place just like the other hotels. But it is not, it would be better that he told me where the lobby is. And there is no sign there to inform you where the lobby is. All you can see is isle and elevator, and then you will find out the hotel lobby from the floor button in the elevator. It is located in the 3rd floor. Unique right? I mean it is no problem, but please make a sign. I arrived there almost midnight and I am tired, it would be nice to give information to your hotel guests right?

2. The moment I entered the room, it is nice. The only bothering thing is that the bed located away from the bedside table. I mean it's bedside table,right? It would be better if you move the bed next to the bedside table.

3. And then I came in to the bath room, and there is only 1 set toothbrush+toothpste, some soap in the jar, and that's it. But you can ask for more for free by asking the receptionist. And I needed shower cap for sure, so I called the receptionist that I asked for shower cap, then he replied "please, wait". And it took almost half an hour before I decided to call the receptionist again to ask for the shower cap. Jeeze you need to be quick. It is fine to just wait a while. But more than 30 minutes? That's ridiculous.

4. Now, after shower. I accidentally looked at the headboard. Oh my God, it was super dusty. It's not something difficult to clean right? I mean, unless it is on the ceiling which is high. It is headboard guys!

5. The time I checked out, I wasn't realize that i left my earphone on the bed. I just realized when I was no longer in Surabaya. Maybe, just like the other hotel, make sure that nothing is left behind in the room or nothing is taken from the room.

6. After several hours I checked out, I got a text message claiming that it was from your hotel, saying thank you for staying there and hope for any suggestion. So, I replied that I lost my earphone (I also gave the compliment, fyi). But you know what makes me more disappointed? There is no reply, just to say thank you or maybe apologize. Where's your attitude???

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
faveMEX, Manager at favehotel MEX Surabaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Ibu Nanda M,

Thank you for your review following your recent stay experience at fave hotel Mex Surabaya. We are very concerned that you have to experience a situation which is below your expectations. Each and every point in your feedback is being reviewed and action plan put in place to make improvements.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences we have caused you. We appreciate your valuable feedback, as it is only through such constructive comments that we are able to monitor and improve the operations our Hotel and to provide better facilities and services to our guests.

We certainly hope that you will allow us another opportunity to provide with better experiences in your next visit to Surabaya.