All reviews budget hotel near the train station helpful staffs spaghetti bolognese bed linen check in and check out process stay there again complete facilities wi fi convenient location room was clean great room nice hotel walking distance front office taxi pros
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I came at 1 pm and staff at receptionist help me to check in early. They help me quickly when there was an error in tv sound. I borrowed an iron and they sent me immediately but unfortunately the cable was shown at some parts so it could be dangerous.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
187rendy, General Manager at Hotel NEO Gubeng, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Fida L,
Warmest Greeting from Hotel NEO Gubeng surabaya
It's a great pleasure for us to hear your satisfaction. We always make sure to make you feel at home. Thanks for trusting us and we will concern with safety iron cable.we cannot wait to welcoming you back
Best Regard,

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I decided to stayed at Neo Hotel Gubeng for my short visit to Surabaya. I booked direct via online with best rate. Check in process smoothly handled by friendly reception. I got deluxe room as my reservation. Great room with complete facilities are enough for solo traveler as me. Hotel located are Gubeng area near to city center.I tried to enjoyed room service, Nice food with fair price. Breakfast was delicious and enough. Aware with peak time since a Bit slow to food refill and crowded since a small restaurant.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rendy L, Manajer Umum at Hotel NEO Gubeng, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Mr Faizal A,

Warmest greeting Hotel NEO Gubeng Surabaya.

Thank you for your time to give a review for Hotel Neo Gubeng Surabaya. It was great to read your wonderful experiences during you stay at NEO Hotel. Your comment and feedback are valuable for improving our service better in the future.
Thank you and looking forward to serve you in your next trip to Surabaya

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

I love how even it's a budget hotel but they still pay attention to small details such as providing international power socket, etc. The bathroom is spacious enough, unlike typical 3 star hotels. The staffs are friendly.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
187rendy, General Manager at Hotel NEO Gubeng, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Dear Mr Tasi'ah N,

We would like to express our gratitude to you for choosing NEO Gubeng for your stay in Surabaya. We all very grateful to know that you had a pleasant stay with us and liked our Hotel and the team. Our staff send their best regards and we all look forward to welcoming you again in the near...

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

First time i stay at this hotel front office was so nice and warm, they gave me a good room clean and comfortable but little disapointed about ac not cold so not too comfortable when sleep but overall ok and location was ok near the gubeng station but dont ever hope for free shutlle to gubeng station hahaha you must go by your self

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rendy L, General Manager at Hotel NEO Gubeng, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

"Dear johnbolem,

First of all, thank you for staying with us and taking time to review us on TripAdvisor

We were thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with Neo Gubeng and you loved our hotel.
as well Your input regarding of quite noisy and not cold on AC we apologize , its will be our concern to plan having maintenance better for our customer

We especially appreciated your compliment to our staff

Thank you for choosing Neo Gubeng Surabaya

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I choose this hotel for stay one night at stabdard room because close to Gubeng train station its about 5 minutes drive by taxi and i paid taxi IDR.10.000-15.000.
The room was clean, comfortable bed, bath room clean but the shampoo & soap box not working properly when i push it. Towel need to immproving thats look old. TV booster in the room need to put properly so look tidy, I order room service Sego Sambel its very good taste and good price.for breakfast is not to bad for this hotel level but i think need to be improve the variety of food for dessert. Thanks to Mr.Teguh for chit chat at the lobby upon my check out. Friendly staff, good luck. Will be back here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Rendy L, General Manager at Hotel NEO Gubeng, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

"Dear Mr Wawan S,

Greetings from NEO Gubeng. Thank you for choosing Hotel NEO Gubeng for your stay and we were truly delighted to know that you have an enjoyable stay with us. I’m also glad that our facilities and services have met your expectations and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others. Let me share with you, we have a membership program that can be downloaded through your mobile “Archipelago” where you can enjoy many promotions through all Archipelago property. We are looking forward to see you again in the near future. "

Best Regard,