See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

The location is very strategic, just across largest mall in surabaya tunjungan plaza. The ambience of the entrance and dining place is pretty good.
I'm okay with how small the room is, its clean anyway, but the bed sheet.. Omg.. looks dirty, yellowish and smell weird. Not sure if they changed it before my stay. My parent even get a bug bite from it. The room is far from soundproof, i can hear people talking from hallway and next room.
I am not sure if this how your hotel usually works, or im just unlucky. Better change the yellowish bed sheet cause it makes guest uncomfortable.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Redeem my gift voucher. I spend my friday night here.

I got biz twin room. A little bit small, but clean, and still nice. Every room have bed, AC, bathroom, table, two bottle of mineral water, and TV cable (sadly when I was here, the cable channel updated so I just can watch local channel).

The location is really good, especially if you like to shopping and eating. This hotel is in front of Tunjungan Plaza (one of the biggest mall in Surabaya), and no need to worry about food, this hotel has cafe which open until 10.00 pm. Mc Donald's and KFC also near from this hotel.

The staff is good and polite too. They have morning call service if you want. In every floor, they have a galon of mineral water so we can Refill our empty drinking bottle here.

Internet courner are ready in front of the receptionist desk. We can use it for browsing, and the Wi-Fi also good too :)

Breakfast is ready at 6 - 10 am. They have fruits, bread, vegetables, dessert, rice, and etc.

Is it recommended? Absolutely yes :)

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

1. The location was very strategic.
2. The staffs were polite and friendly.

Dislike
1. I got a room with a little body wash, when I took a bath, the body wash was empty. The I told the receptionist, she said "wait a minute", but so long time I waited. so I decided to stop my bathe. so bad..
2. Please upgrade the breakfast menu. Too standart and nothing special.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here a night at the end of our Bromo tour.

The rooms are small. Beds are comfortable. Toilet should have been cleaner.

Breakfast is simple but pretty good.

There is a large mall across the road.

Wifi works.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This hotel located just across the Tunjungan Plaza Mall. The room is a bit small. If you book the twin bed room, it's a bit difficult to do prayer. Breakfast is so so. Walking distance to a delicious soto ayam in Embong Malang.

Date of stay: April 2017