“Excellent service”

Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay
Ranked #6 of 99 Hotels in Batam
Reviewed 14 August 2017

A wonderful stay at Swiss Bel Hotel. Room was lovely, service was splendid and probably the best breakfast buffet spread I have had in Batam. Please send our warmest compliments to all the staff at Swiss Bel Hotel Harbour Bay, from the doorman to the reception, housekeeping staff and even the staff at the restaurant. And of course to yourself Mr. Rolly for the hassle-free transaction and prompt assistance.

Thank you for a fabulous experience. See you all soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Farah,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to share on tripadvisor.com following your recent stay at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam.

We are glad to hear that your inquiry was well handled by our reservation and your entire staying experience with us was a fabulous one. Thank you for your compliment regarding our room facility, breakfast variety and services rendered by our staffs. Your kind compliment has been shared to Mr. Rolly and the rests of the team. We will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Once again thank you so much and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam.

There are newer reviews for Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay

Reviewed 8 August 2017

SUMMARY:
I absolutely love the location. Located within minutes of walking from Harbour Bay Terminal, this is one of the best hotels for tourists who are looking to explore the city center of Nagoya

ROOM:
I stayed in a deluxe room and the size is definitely huge. My children absolutely love the space and so did I. The room is a little quaint though

FOOD:
Hotel breakfast was great with a big spread and variety. I also had their Saturday Night Super Buffet during my stay and again, big spread.I enjoyed the food.

FACILITIES:
They have a nice gym and pool. The pool though is rather small for my preference. There is a spa here but I did not have the time to visit yet

SERVICE:
This is probably my favorite part of the hotel, their service. Keep up the good work

RECOGNITION:
I would like to thank Angga and Alex for your warm hospitality. Also all the F&B staff who tolerated my children messiness during our meals. Along with the receptionists who are proficient and profesional

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank Chandrana R
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mr. Chandrana,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of our hotel location. Thank you for your compliment regarding our food variety, quality and services rendered by our staffs. Your kind compliment has been shared to Mr. Angga, Mr. Alex and the rests of the team. We will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first time staying in the complex of harbour bay and I chose siwss bel since I think it would give me the comfort of home.

The room 478 (non smoking) to me like hotel supposed to be nothing special but you feel so comfortable.

The bed and the pillow were "sleeping like a baby" for me. I had a great nice sleep. The amenities also are what a hotel supposed to be.

Nothing special, but coming to batam I will choose this hotel again.

Didn't try the breakfast as I didn't book the room with breakfast included oh and check in was not that fast but not that long.

For you to note, check the waters provided in the room, only 2 bottles of VIT are complimentary.

The complex may lack of attraction, I have to be honest, I would stay in the batam centre area. However, you will find a big seafood joints here open in the evening and a very ease access to the port for departing to Singapore, surrounded by many food stalls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Christian,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our bedroom facilities and thank you for bringing to our attention regarding the check in speed that needs to be improved. We will review again and further training will be conducted to ensure that the standard and quality of services delivered exceed our guests' expectations. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and services rendered by staff are superior. They are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable of their works. Facilities in hotel are average. Managed to get good massage and spa services outside the hotel.

Buffet breakfast has good spread and the qualities can be improved.

Thank you for providing a comfortable stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that our staff's warm hospitality and positive attitude had made your short family getaway with us a pleasant and comfortable one. We thank you for bringing to our attention regarding our hotel facilities and breakfast qualities that need improvement, we will review again and make improvement efforts on it. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is one of the better hotels in Batam and very convenient as it is within walking distance of the Harbour Bay ferry terminal. The food is satisfactory and there are shops nearby. Getting a taxi is a piece of cake too.

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel location which is strategically located within few minutes walking distance to the Domestic and International ferry terminal; with many shops to offer within the area and the overall staying experience was above average. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.