Swiss-Inn Batam(Batam)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$37
US$238
US$142
Turi Beach Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$31
US$28
Nongsa Point Marina & Resort(Nongsa)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Hotels.com
US$112
US$51
Holiday Inn Resort Batam(Waterfront City)
US$62
US$55
US$66
US$54
Agoda.com
All reviewsharbour bayseafoodgrand deluxe roomferry terminalshopping mallwalking distancerelation officercakerain showerbreakfast buffetroom serviceswimming poolnagoya hillcomfy bedhotel restaurantchoose this hotelhotel taxi
Reviewed 8 August 2017

SUMMARY:
I absolutely love the location. Located within minutes of walking from Harbour Bay Terminal, this is one of the best hotels for tourists who are looking to explore the city center of Nagoya

ROOM:
I stayed in a deluxe room and the size is definitely huge. My children absolutely love the space and so did I. The room is a little quaint though

FOOD:
Hotel breakfast was great with a big spread and variety. I also had their Saturday Night Super Buffet during my stay and again, big spread.I enjoyed the food.

FACILITIES:
They have a nice gym and pool. The pool though is rather small for my preference. There is a spa here but I did not have the time to visit yet

SERVICE:
This is probably my favorite part of the hotel, their service. Keep up the good work

RECOGNITION:
I would like to thank Angga and Alex for your warm hospitality. Also all the F&B staff who tolerated my children messiness during our meals. Along with the receptionists who are proficient and profesional

Stayed: July 2017
3  Thank Chandrana R
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Mr. Chandrana,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to share on tripadvisor.com following your recent stay at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the convenience of our hotel location. Thank you for your compliment regarding our food variety, quality and services rendered by our staffs. Your kind compliment has been shared to Mr. Angga, Mr. Alex and the rests of the team. We will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Once again thank you so much and we look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back to Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

This is my first time staying in the complex of harbour bay and I chose siwss bel since I think it would give me the comfort of home.

The room 478 (non smoking) to me like hotel supposed to be nothing special but you feel so comfortable.

The bed and the pillow were "sleeping like a baby" for me. I had a great nice sleep. The amenities also are what a hotel supposed to be.

Nothing special, but coming to batam I will choose this hotel again.

Didn't try the breakfast as I didn't book the room with breakfast included oh and check in was not that fast but not that long.

For you to note, check the waters provided in the room, only 2 bottles of VIT are complimentary.

The complex may lack of attraction, I have to be honest, I would stay in the batam centre area. However, you will find a big seafood joints here open in the evening and a very ease access to the port for departing to Singapore, surrounded by many food stalls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Dear Mr. Christian,

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our bedroom facilities and thank you for bringing to our attention regarding the check in speed that needs to be improved. We will review again and further training will be conducted to ensure that the standard and quality of services delivered exceed our guests' expectations. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel is clean and services rendered by staff are superior. They are helpful, courteous and knowledgeable of their works. Facilities in hotel are average. Managed to get good massage and spa services outside the hotel.

Buffet breakfast has good spread and the qualities can be improved.

Thank you for providing a comfortable stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that our staff's warm hospitality and positive attitude had made your short family getaway with us a pleasant and comfortable one. We thank you for bringing to our attention regarding our hotel facilities and breakfast qualities that need improvement, we will review again and make improvement efforts on it. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is one of the better hotels in Batam and very convenient as it is within walking distance of the Harbour Bay ferry terminal. The food is satisfactory and there are shops nearby. Getting a taxi is a piece of cake too.

Room Tip: High floors
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Iwan K, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the convenience of our hotel location which is strategically located within few minutes walking distance to the Domestic and International ferry terminal; with many shops to offer within the area and the overall staying experience was above average. Our team will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Swissbel in Batam Harbourbay for three nights in May 2017.
The hotel's location is quite convenient, walking distance from Harbourbay ferry terminal and a shopping mall (almost everything closed down there though) and a mere 10 min by car to Nagoya hill shopping center. You can also find a lot of seafood restaurants and small eateries just across the entrance.

The first thing noticed upon arrival is the spacious and stylish lobby.
After a hassle-free check-in we took the elevator to our room on the 4th floor.

The room (deluxe double) was huge and had a small couch for one person, a desk for getting some work done and the obvious amenities like flat screen TV, WiFi and AC.

I didn't try out the other facilities like gym and pool, so no idea about those.

One of the best things of staying here is the breakfast buffet. It was simply stunning, more choices than you could ever try and all the dishes were of good quality. The staff is always smiling and very friendly as well!

I'd totally recommend staying in Swissbel Harbourbay when in Batam!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlSnow

Warm regards from Swiss-Belhotel Harbour Bay, Batam!

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us and the convenience of our hotel location which is strategically located within few minutes walking distance to the Domestic and International ferry terminal. Thank you for your compliment regarding our breakfast variety and quality. Your kind compliment has been shared to the team and we will see it as positive challenge to eagerly create a memorable experience to ensure the customer satisfaction are met with highest standard.