Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado
Agoda.com
US$45
US$41
  • Beachfront
Bunaken Kuskus Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$35
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
Two Fish Divers Bunaken(Bunaken Island)
US$68
US$61
US$32
TripAdvisor
US$121
US$103
  • Pool
Froggies Divers Bunaken(Bunaken Island)
US$117
US$641
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbubur manadoconvenient storeinternet worksshort vacationsouvenir shopdeluxe roomfront desk staffexcellent hotelbusiness centerbreakfast menubusiness staylocation is greathotel is locatednice lobbythe breakfast areawelcome drinkswimming pool
Reviewed 30 October 2011

First time at this hotel so didn't know what to expect. Set back far from ocean so did not expect ocean view and did not have one. Room was clean and comfortable but bed a bit soft for me. Overall a nice place to stay.

Downsides: food is boring. For a town known for good spicy food the hotel seemed to develop their menu someplace else. Breakfast was boring and coffee horrible. I tried to order espresso from cafe in lobby to make up for the bad coffee at breakfast. No luck, machine broken.

All in all, not a bad place to stay. Clean and comfortable but expect to be bored of food within 1 meal, and bring your own coffee!

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank stevenbkk
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2012

Dear Mr. Steven

Thank you to have shared your review on TripAdvisor during your stay at our hotel and we found it very useful to improve our products.I do apologize for the bad coffee and my chef has replace it with other beans. I have also replaced the coffee machine in the lobby lounge with a new one as well as we have set up some new sofas in the lounge where you can now enjoy the coffee or wine conveniently. We have also karaoke rooms and bar presenting live music every night and it is indeed a good place to have some beer or enjoying the music.

Thank you for your attention and I look forward to welcoming you back at our property.

Elwas Suwarno

Reviewed 16 October 2011

I was staying in this hotel during my family annual homeland visit in August. The hotel is strategically located, in a centre of the town but you can expect less possibility to experience the usual traffic chaos in a typical Indonesian town. Staff are amazing, well trained and very sincere. Ready to assist you with a genuine smile. Room is huge and spacious, well equipped for a 4 stars hotel. Although beware of several room which has no view at all and the window is blocked by the wall of the hotel extension. The only drawback for me. Price is amazingly reasonable for such high quality hotel. In overall, highly recommended and would certainly stay again in this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid the room near to the extension of the new wing
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank DAZJakarta

Dear Sirs

I am very delighted to have your review on TripAdvisor and on behalf of my team,I would like to sincerely thank you to have stayed in our property during your trip to Manado. Your good experience during your stay with us is our team members' expectation and we do hope that you will share it to your colleagues willing to have a trip to Manado.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Manado. Have a great day

Elwas Suwarno

Reviewed 2 September 2011

Swiss-Belhotel is part of a new corridor of modern hotels built on Sudirman Street right on the edge of downtown Manado (and easily accessible to anyplace you want). The service is friendly, bending over backwards to make your stay enjoyable. The pool is very small, so don't expect a resort-sized one. There is a small pastry shop, a bar, and a good-sized restaurant which serves a nice regional Asian buffet for lunch A la carte features good Indonesian/Asian dishes, including local cuisine, but there are good Western choices, too.
I would also recommend the Noodle Cafe which is just a block away. It is located on the 2nd floor of the Fiesta mini-market. Very cheap, but good food...and clean.
There is room for smaller conventions at Swiss BelHotel. I would rate this a higher 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

Dear Mr. Taliabo
Warmest Greetings from Swiss-belhotel Manado...

On behalf of my team,I'd like to express our sincere gratitude to you to have stayed in our hotel and to share your good experience while you were in Manado.
It is indeed our commitment to always provide our best products and services to our valued customers. I do hope that you will come back to stay in our property when you are in Manado next time.
Thank you for your attention and have a great weekend.

Very Warm Regards

Reviewed 24 May 2011

We used this hotel just for a night coming from Lembeh and prior to an early morning flight departure. We basically didnt step foot outside for teh 18 hours because it had everything we needed. Snack at the cafe for lunch, great massage and body scrub that was also extremely well priced at the Spa, room serivce (also very cheap and very quick) and an evening meal-The duck special was fantastic. We had to leave at 5am and they arranged for a breakfast on the go. This place is great value and so clean and modern.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Elwas, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2011

Dear Miss Riviera

Warmest Greetings from Manado.....
On behalf of my team, I'd like to thank you to have stayed in our property during your trip to Manado. Our Priority is You, so It is indeed a great pleasure of all our teams to find that you are happy with our services.
We do hope that we can welcome you back to our property any time when you are in Manado.

Reviewed 8 April 2011

A superb find! I stayed at this hotel based on TripAdvisor recommendations and ws totally enthralled. Love the local delicacy at the cakeshop - Klappertart - and made sure I had 1 every day. Also the Bubur Manado for breakfast was excellent.

Service was excellent, staff couteous and efficient.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Elwas, Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2011

Dear my Distinguished Customer,

warmest Greetings from Manado....

On behalf of my team, I'd like to extend our sincere gratitude to you to have stayed in our property,Swiss-Belhotel Maleosan Manado. It is a great happiness to find that you were happy with all our products and services and you shared your experience during your stay with us in TripAdvisor. For your information that we have upgraded some hotel facilities such as new gym with complete facilities on the 3rd floor,New karaoke rooms and Bar presenting full band every night, new parking area next to the hotel and of course more selections on pastries products on the lobby area.
Once again, thank you to have stayed with us and shared your good experience. we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.