Lowest prices for your stay
RM 286
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
RM 286
Fully refundable before Sat, 2 Mar
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews big lobby big hotel shopping mall floor city fb keys jakarta sumatra
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night for business trip. The hotel is located at the central of the city, great location. Big room, comfy bed, the services were ok, food was fine and the Covid-19 protocol was also strictly adopted.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank binshaq
Reviewed 26 December 2019 via mobile

Really love the service of the hotel and also the location at the center of the city. Would recommend for those who are looking for a strategic stay within the city. The hotel itself is quite new and very clean

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank darwinsoe
Marcom A, Manager at Adimulia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Reviewed 1 December 2019

It's my very first time staying here and previously I've heard quite a lot about how spacious the rooms are here and apparently they REALLY are! Not only the rooms, but also the bath rooms! Overall, the hotel interior itself is modeled after a mansion with its living room as lobby representing warm welcome to all staying guests. My personal favorites are its lobby has quite lots of seats for guests to hang out or sit down and chat, and also one of the hotel's unique facilities - a badminton court! You don't see that in a hotel every day. Hopefully I will have time to fully enjoy its badminton court facility in the near future.

There are a few improvement suggestions and notes for the hotel:
• During my stay, its Wi-Fi had little problem. It was lagging and kept reconnecting from time to time.
• About its swimming pool opening hour. I was actually planning to swim during the early morning, however it wasn't open until 7AM while the breakfast started at 6AM-10AM. For me, it was like I had to choose either swim only or have breakfast only in the morning. I think some adjustment could be made about the pool's morning hour.
• So I eventually chose breakfast that morning. The dining area is spacious too with adequate choices. However, I noticed that along the serving area leading to the egg corner, the staff had already been stacking and taking away all the breakfast containers when it was only around 9AM. At first, I thought the staff was going to refill, but I was wrong. The breakfast was supposed to be until 10AM.

Regarding some lackluster review that I happened to read here, I believe it doesn't do the hotel justice. Again, it's only my very first time here but I have had the best staying experience in the city.

This hotel has more or the most seats available in the lobby compared with other four-star or even five-star generally. More than anything, this hotel has GREAT size rooms. By stating the hotel as average by unclear international standards doesn't do it justice nor stating the room as good size room because I haven't YET seen other four-star hotels with this same great size room, facilities, and value else where generally or in Singapore specifically.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank William C
Marcom A, Management at Adimulia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2019

Dear Mr/Ms William C

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay.
Your feedback will be our improvement for the convenient in the future.
We are glad to hear that you enjoy your stay in our hotel.

Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

Room ambience- 3.5/5 - good size room. Generous size bed
Bathroom 2/5 - Toilet seat cover ill- fitting , water pressure weak
Housekeeping- 3/5 - just satisfactory service
Room service - 4/5 - food is decent in taste & speed

Will not be my hotel of choice but is bearable

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mae Ling T
Marcom A, Management at Adimulia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2019

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent stay.
Your feedback will be our improvement.

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

Staying for 2 nights during fasting season in this hotel was a great experience, a new hotel with elegance building design. Inside the hotel is very luxurious and ellegance. Stayed in the deluxe room, room was spacious and nicely decorated, bed and other furniture are fresh new. lucky me got the promo rate with only idr 820k or $60 per night.. Hotel has a wide variety of breakfast selection, tastes delicious and if not enough, this hotel also has a few fine dining restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Marcom A, Management at Adimulia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear Mr/Ms Tongkito