Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
RM 115
No fees just great deals
Trip.com
StayForLong
RM 207
All reviews business trip front desk saut city floor stains
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

I had a Christmas & New Year holiday in Sumatra for 16 days with my family of 11 including 5 grandchildren. Travelled to Lake Toba, Bukit Lawang and Tangkahan. Last 2 nights we stayed at Hotel GranDhika. Lovely staff and hotel. Reservation manager very helpful getting all our rooms on one level, great help. Buffet breakfast was delicious. Location very central. We ate at local nearby restaurants - great.

Room tip: 10 floor very quite and great views
Date of stay: January 2020
MuhammadArsyad, General Manager at Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2020

Dear Mrs. Carol

Warmest Greetings from Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan,

Appreciate you for putting such a nice comment. It's always been a pleasure to read your comment like yours in regards of recent stay with us.

We are glad to know that you really enjoyed your time with us, Thank you so much for choosing Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan.

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Will I continue to return to this hotel? Yes, of course. The comfort I felt while staying at this hotel did not diminish every time I returned here. Well, there must have been some things that were lacking when I stayed, but I don't think Grandhika has let me down so far.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
21  Thank syafriemuhammad
IchwanHerinaldi, General Manager at Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2019

Dear Our Valued Guest

Reviewed 11 October 2019

I am a regular guest (repeater guest). Every complaint is handled quickly, I think very good service. I always wait for a varied and delicious breakfast menu..even though the location is a bit far from where I work, it doesn't matter to me

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Muhammad Arsyad, General Manager at Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2021

Dear Pak Manaek Pasaribu,

Reviewed 14 April 2019 via mobile

Nothing special for this hotel. Wifi is OK. Some old crack found on its room wall. Breakfast is standars. For reataurant, in some case meal order will be delivered in 1 hours or more. and you will be ask to order something if you want just to enjoy sitting in swimming pool area. and of course, its swimming pool is so small.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
IchwanHerinaldi, General Manager at Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2019

Dear Mr. Antok W

Hope to see you soon.

Ichwan Herinaldi

Reviewed 10 March 2019 via mobile

Stayed in a suite room for 2 nights. The stay was ruined by the cockroach in our bathroom. We did not expect for such an expensive hotel, even in a suite room that we would find a big cockroach. There are no desireable restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
IchwanHerinaldi, General Manager at Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Dear Mr. 652bambangb

Warmest Greetings from Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan,

First of all I would like to personally thank you for staying with us and choosing Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan as your place to stay. Thank you for your valuable feedback which will help us to identify our shortfalls and areas which needs improvement. Please accept my sincere apologies for falling short of your expectation.

I hope this experience will not change your impression of our property and wish for an opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel GranDhika Setiabudi Medan in the nearest future. Trust me, our aim is to make every guest experience a truly remarkable one.

Ichwan Herinaldi