Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 194
Agoda.com
RM 174
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 December 2019

I stayed for 1 night on 24th December. Toiletries are lacking, no comb, no conditioner, bath robe is provided when asked.
Breakfast is so-so (kind of disappointed, on previous stays it’s great)
Service is great
Room is worn out, in my opinion.
Swimming pool is nice and clean

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Everything was nice. They got the room that I wanted in the span of 20 minutes since I started my check in which was understandable since it was quite crowded. I think the stay would have been better depending on when you stay because of the crowd.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2019

Kinda a disappointed with the receptions upon my check in. Receptions gave me room down to the corner, even though I requested close to the lift already. Rooms is good and spacious. Maybe can be more pay attention on the towel cleanness.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Overall is very good. Pls improve for front office responce when we dialed the phone. It take longer even there was no answer. Room is very good and i ordered pool view its was nice. Breakfast was nice and the staff very warmfull.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2019

Hotel well maintained. Room clean and spacious. Bathroom is large and clean. Breakfast ok, has some signature dish of Medan such as Lontong Medan and also jamu (Indonesia traditional healthy drinks). Location at city, easy to find food.

Date of stay: November 2019