Lowest prices for your stay
RM 214
Jakarta, Indonesia

Romantic Trip

Review of Aryaduta Medan
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Feb 2020
I’ve sleep in this hotel just one night and I’ll be back absolutely to this hotel again if i visit medan next trip. This hotel so cozy, comfort, the food was great and more than that. The services of this hotel very amazing
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
Agoda.com
RM 140
RM 92
Fully refundable
No fees just great deals
    RM 97
2.4 km from Aryaduta Medan
Restaurant
View more hotels in Medan
1,007 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Very nice hotel and recommended either for business or holiday. Variety menu for breakfast buffet everyday is a must. Free parking for hotel guest should be apply. Overall my stay is satisfy in this hotel.

Reviewed 16 January 2020

A 4 star hotel with good service of the staff and great swiiming pool for family.. love it.. will come back for sure.. located at centre of medan city.. 5 minute to the train station from airport .. worth it for money..

Room tip: Try a pool terace room type, have direct access to the pool
Reviewed 16 January 2020

The aircondition inside room is not working well, its still hot even i lower the temperature to the max

The breakfast variety is ok but the quality is to average even to lowe for hotel class like aryaduta

TV inside the room very small and far from the bed.

The pillow to soft and no option for pillow inside the room

Room tip: Renew your hotel to keep your class not going down
1  Thank Anthony S
Reviewed 14 January 2020

Not really recommended, i'd love to recommend other hotel. The room is decent, the service was bad, the concierge and the team are not very helpful at all, bad experience and low overall rating it is.

Reviewed 9 January 2020

Aryaduta Hotel is always provided exelent services. I know that due to my work is require to stay from one hotel to another hotel. And I know how Aryaduta supposed to be. Maybe its not my good day to stay in Aryaduta Medan. I got really bad experience. I stay for 2 night and for second night I got my room uncleaned. OMG that so dissapointed. I leave the room at the morning to go to work and back to room at the night. Think about to sleep at the clean room but TARAAAA uncleaned. I want to complain but I was too tired, so I just let it be.

Advise:
Not everybody stay at hotel to holiday. So, if your room service found that room not respond for cleaning or the light not disturbing on, please you can call us on our phone number. Your receptionist already has our contact number.