Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
RM 127
Fully refundable before Mon, 26 Feb
Trip.com
All reviews fave hotel comfy room visit medan great hotel city security
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Glad to know that this brand is finally coming to Medan. Location is real good, the room decor is great, friendly employees, didnt try the breakfast tho since I arrived after midnight.

A simple service like “helping your checked out guest to find a taxi” would be much appreciated.

Really recommended!

Kudos to Fave Medan...

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ivan P, General Manager at Favehotel S. Parman Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Richard_Sembiring, we're delighted that you like our services and facilities. We hope on your next visit you could try our delicious local selection of breakfast buffet. With regards to getting a taxi, our hotel has work together with online taxi which ease our guests to book a transport. See you again soon...!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Checked in this hotel after moving out from Raz Hotel, the hotel look new and very welcoming staff, more smile and speak a good level of English. The room is very clean and looks very cozy, good wifi coverage in the room. Better security as only those with access will be able to enter the hotel room floor. The bathroom is very clean and towels well.

The room came with breakfast and the breakfast is very nice and decent, a variety of western and local cuisine. Staff is very friendly and every ready to assist or serve.Basic toiletries are given

The only disadvantage is the room access card only given one.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ivan P, General Manager at Favehotel S. Parman Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Jeyen r, thank you for staying with us! We're delighted that you like our facility and service. We'll bring up the key issue to front office department, as for couples we normally hand out 2 keys. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Medan soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

It was my 2nd stay there Hotel was still new,love the high bed very comfortable but the Long pillow gave my stiff neck. Housekeeping staff kept knocking on my door 🚪 at 0900am while I slept only around 2.30am cos late flight in..A call to the room will be better maybe around 11am,procedures a bit wrong as I'm a fellow hotelier...Maybe they are running 'Full Occupancy' on Sat and I'm given Twin beds( subj to rm availability)again when I'm alone..I reckon they have more Twins then Double in their inventory🤐

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ivan P, General Manager at Favehotel S. Parman Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Sien Loong S, thank you for sharing your experience here. We take note on your feedback. Our guest normally place a do not disturb signage should they wish not to be disturbed, and we will skip checking our guest laundry on that room. However we'll discuss and review our laundry checking procedure in the morning. Thank you.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Come to this hotel because of the business trip. Overal:

Very. Very. Very disappointing customer experience. Check in was very slow. The hotel also very crowded and loud because of birthday event. Surprisingly this hotel doesn’t have a soundproof venue thus guests should bear with the sound.

The worst part is, they give my key room to another people. A stranger — literally— able to open my door and walk into my room.

Date of stay: September 2017
Ivan P, General Manager at Favehotel S. Parman Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Dear nendraprimonik, we're terribly sorry that your stay in favehotel S. Parman Medan was unpleasant. For the future, we will be extra careful and reconsider should we accept group booking with musical performance. You arrived with a group travel which taking altogether ten sharing rooms, and at last minute, room allocation were changed. The person entering your room was part of the group who was given the key to share the room with you, by the group leader. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I found this hotel quite amusing as they do not provide basic toiletries such as shower cap in the bath room. The hotel management design the bathroom with large (not small) overhead shower. And everytime I take a bath, my hair will keep getting wet.

Since the rate I am paying is the lowest amongst all rooms, the receptionist explained that the standard room is not equipped with shower cap. If you do so, please just install hand held showerhead in the room. Hope that the management can improve on this.

Regards,
11th floor

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ivan P, General Manager at Favehotel S. Parman Medan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear fransisca h, thank you for your valuable feedback. As part of our effort to improve our service, we have added shower cap in the bathroom. Looking forward to welcoming you back to favehotel Medan soon...!